Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Okay, the title sounds weird but I'm going to explain.
Lately, I saw a video of a YouTuber who plays Skywars on Cubecraft. The video was recorded in begin 2014. Without an advanced scoreboard, tab, and with old prefixes.
He said: 'Okay guys, I'm here with (name) and (name), and we are going to team.' 3 players teamed in solo Skywars, and there was another team of 3.
I think it's good there aren't much teamers anymore, but I like the time, back in the days, when there were loads of teamers. It's nostalgic I guess. I like both now and then, with and without teamers.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
In 2014, 2015 and 2016 it was very easy to team, because everyone used to do it. I bought MC in 2015 and I got my first ban for teaming in September of 2017 (or something). Then, more players reported rulebreakers and now you can't get away with teaming because you'll get caught anyways :v

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I didn't like teamers back in the days because I didn't have friends to team with :(
Btw, did you possibly speak about TheDutchTerms? I used to watch him team in Solo SkyWars all the time :p

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I didn't like teamers back in the days because I didn't have friends to team with :(
Btw, did you possibly speak about TheDutchTerms? I used to watch him team in Solo SkyWars all the time :p
No, not specifically, but I can believe that TheDutchTerms and also DoeMaarGamen and EnzoKnol, etc. also teamed.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom