Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
Thx for everybody's support but I was on cubecraft today and a diamond rank person asked everybody Who wanted a free rank or rank-upgrade and he sent me the link and I should get the rank tomorrow. It was a limited time offer. :D:cube_light:
Do you still remember the name of the person who gave you the link?

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
I don't wanna repeat what everyone else said, but I really hope you get your account back if they took it, and in the future, please use common sense.
If anyone else wants a free rank, check this out! cbecrft.net/freeranks

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't wanna repeat what everyone else said, but I really hope you get your account back if they took it, and in the future, please use common sense.
If anyone else wants a free rank, check this out! cbecrft.net/freeranks
FREE RANKS cbecrft.net/freeranks NO SCAM :p
xD

Reactions: TheJeroen

GrayAlpha

May 25, 2016
United States
www.instagram.com
Thx for everybody's support but I was on cubecraft today and a diamond rank person asked everybody Who wanted a free rank or rank-upgrade and he sent me the link and I should get the rank tomorrow. It was a limited time offer. :D:cube_light:
You really need to be careful with these kinds of things.. there are a lot of players out there who are searching to take accounts! Did you catch the username of the Diamond ranked player? If it is a scam, we can report them to the staff team and have them punished.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
giphy.gif
or... cbecrft.net/freeranks

I hope you didn't put in your email/minecraft passwords. Because its impossible to get free ranks on cubecraft or by people who dont have a staff rank/

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 120

boss010

Dec 25, 2015
im banned from the server and i dont know why i wasn't even hacking. my favorite server is cubecraft plss let me join i beg you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom