Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
Thx for everybody's support but I was on cubecraft today and a diamond rank person asked everybody Who wanted a free rank or rank-upgrade and he sent me the link and I should get the rank tomorrow. It was a limited time offer. :D:cube_light:
Do you still remember the name of the person who gave you the link?

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
I don't wanna repeat what everyone else said, but I really hope you get your account back if they took it, and in the future, please use common sense.
If anyone else wants a free rank, check this out! cbecrft.net/freeranks

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't wanna repeat what everyone else said, but I really hope you get your account back if they took it, and in the future, please use common sense.
If anyone else wants a free rank, check this out! cbecrft.net/freeranks
FREE RANKS cbecrft.net/freeranks NO SCAM :p
xD

Reactions: TheJeroen

GrayAlpha

May 25, 2016
United States
www.instagram.com
Thx for everybody's support but I was on cubecraft today and a diamond rank person asked everybody Who wanted a free rank or rank-upgrade and he sent me the link and I should get the rank tomorrow. It was a limited time offer. :D:cube_light:
You really need to be careful with these kinds of things.. there are a lot of players out there who are searching to take accounts! Did you catch the username of the Diamond ranked player? If it is a scam, we can report them to the staff team and have them punished.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
giphy.gif
or... cbecrft.net/freeranks

I hope you didn't put in your email/minecraft passwords. Because its impossible to get free ranks on cubecraft or by people who dont have a staff rank/

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 117

boss010

Dec 25, 2015
im banned from the server and i dont know why i wasn't even hacking. my favorite server is cubecraft plss let me join i beg you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom