Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2017
America
instead of having to come to this website every single time you want to post a new thread about idea, hackers, etc. we could have a way (similar to Hypixel) where you can report in game. for example, /report (Player Name) (Hack they used). plus, you don't have to add every single hack in the entire world on the list, you could just use the main ones. like Reach, KillAura, Fly, Jesus, Aimbot, etc. and have the other hacks, be reported here! on the Hacker page on the website! it will be much easier!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
About 100000 players have made a thread about this topic, and still none of them has succeeded to convince me.
I really do not agree, because moderators will be overloaded with fake/false reports, and the command will be heavily abused by players who do not know the differences between a cheater and a proffesional player.
By the way, it is not that hard to report a player, just start up your recording software, copy the in game name of the cheater, publish the evidence at YouTube and report!
Another by the way: Hypixel has the watchdog "anticheat", and it only watches players if you use the /report command.
But we have a way better anticheat, called sentinel! It always watches all the players, so that's also a reason why I don't like this idea.

Conclusion:
I do not agree, sorry.

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
instead of having to come to this website every single time you want to post a new thread about idea, hackers, etc. we could have a way (similar to Hypixel) where you can report in game. for example, /report (Player Name) (Hack they used). plus, you don't have to add every single hack in the entire world on the list, you could just use the main ones. like Reach, KillAura, Fly, Jesus, Aimbot, etc. and have the other hacks, be reported here! on the Hacker page on the website! it will be much easier!
No no no no. Many, many many many many many many many many many many players have requested this and many player said NO! This was a thing before but was removed probably because of many false reports from players who are just havin general saltyness.
No.
No.
No.
The answer will most likely be no.
(Sorry for the spam, just trying to be as clear as possible.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom