Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danymike

Jun 13, 2019
Hello

I recently banned for "cheats:... Ok, but... i can't appeal my ban.

I'm pretty sure I do not use any kind of third-party application to get advantages in the server. So... i need help!, i don't do anything, just I played in PVP free for all for fun!

However, I have enough lag when it comes to playing, so I think it could have been that mistake. I can not add anything else in my defense; I am just a humble player who wants a solution to this sanction ... being innocent. I have been with you for a long time. I hope you understand ... and if I did something wrong, I apologize for it.

But... If i can't enter to the server, it's fine... just only i need explications.

Sorry for the inconvencie and my bad english.

Danymike

NOTE:

My Nick in the server is "Danymike"

NOTE 2:

if ask for it, i have the appeal number.

Last edited by a moderator:

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello

I recently banned for "cheats:... Ok, but... i can't appeal my ban.

I'm pretty sure I do not use any kind of third-party application to get advantages in the server. So... i need help!, i don't do anything, just I played in PVP free for all for fun!

However, I have enough lag when it comes to playing, so I think it could have been that mistake. I can not add anything else in my defense; I am just a humble player who wants a solution to this sanction ... being innocent. I have been with you for a long time. I hope you understand ... and if I did something wrong, I apologize for it.

But... If i can't enter to the server, it's fine... just only i need explications.

Sorry for the inconvencie and my bad english.

Danymike

NOTE:

My Nick in the server is "Danymike"

NOTE 2:

if ask for it, i have the appeal number.

Hello!

Unfortunately this is not the right place to discuss your appeal, in this case I recommend you make your appeal by this link: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ I recommend first of all be patient until the moderator can handle your case. For future punishments, I recommend you please don't show your appeal code, shown on your screen. (A moderator can edit your thread since your appeal code is displayed please).

Reactions: Danymike

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
You were banned for use of illegal modifications (obvious use of reach hacks) as shown in the video.
(00:24 in the video shows pretty solid evidence of you actually using reach as your character was perfectly moving without any signs of a bad ping/ lag...!)
Evidence: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=5km-V8VgOvI

But everybody has the full right to lodge an appeal, so if you would like to do so, please mind using this link: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/.
And like inolvidablee said: showing your appeal code to others could cause you your chance to appeal as others might have used your code and acted like they were you in the appeal.
By the time you’ll read this, a moderator will probably already have edited out the picture (containing your appeal code) you attached to this letter. But please keep in mind for futured infractions that showing your appeal code could cause some serious trouble!

Danymike

Jun 13, 2019
I understand everything

I have a bad english, so, I divided my argument in two languages:

ENGLISH

In the video, is very obvius FOR Yukki.
But from my point of view, I hit her from and she was close to me (I do not know if it would be because of some mistake or something like that). Moreover, you can also see in the video that went with the samurai kit, so I tended to hit it further each time it was turned.

However, as I said, I do not have any proof (I'm not going to record every fight I do), but you must believe me; if I've been playing on this server for so long without any problems of this kind ... Why so far they punish me?

It had lag (it's not an excuse) and it hit nothing else but the damage indicator ... nothing else, I did not have any kind of hack like "kill aura" or similar.

I do not make comparisons, but, some enemies that face me in Free for all hit from far away.

I just hope this is solved without any remorse for both parties ...

SPANISH

En el vídeo, es muy obvio PARA Yukki.
Pero desde mi punto de vista, la golpeé y ella estaba cerca de mí (no sé si sería por algún error o algo así). Además, también puedes verlo en el vídeo que yo tenia el kit de samurai, así que tendía a golpearlo cada vez que se giraba.

Sin embargo, como dije, no tengo ninguna prueba (no voy a grabar todas las peleas que hago), pero debes creerme; si he estado jugando en este servidor durante tanto tiempo sin ningún problema de este tipo ... ¿Por qué hasta ahora me castigan?

Tuve un poco de lag (no es una excusa) y nada más que el indicador de daño ... nada más, no tuve ningún tipo de trampa como "Kill aura" o algo similar.

No hago comparaciones, pero algunos enemigos que me enfrente en Free for all me pegaban desde lejos.

Solo espero que esto se resuelva sin ningún remordimiento para ambas partes ...

- DANYMIKE

Note:
The appeals system still does not work; As soon as it works, I'll use these texts for the appeal

Sorry to waste your time ...

Reactions: Josher

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
I understand everything

I have a bad english, so, I divided my argument in two languages:

ENGLISH

In the video, is very obvius FOR Yukki.
But from my point of view, I hit her from and she was close to me (I do not know if it would be because of some mistake or something like that). Moreover, you can also see in the video that went with the samurai kit, so I tended to hit it further each time it was turned.

However, as I said, I do not have any proof (I'm not going to record every fight I do), but you must believe me; if I've been playing on this server for so long without any problems of this kind ... Why so far they punish me?

It had lag (it's not an excuse) and it hit nothing else but the damage indicator ... nothing else, I did not have any kind of hack like "kill aura" or similar.

I do not make comparisons, but, some enemies that face me in Free for all hit from far away.

I just hope this is solved without any remorse for both parties ...

SPANISH

En el vídeo, es muy obvio PARA Yukki.
Pero desde mi punto de vista, la golpeé y ella estaba cerca de mí (no sé si sería por algún error o algo así). Además, también puedes verlo en el vídeo que yo tenia el kit de samurai, así que tendía a golpearlo cada vez que se giraba.

Sin embargo, como dije, no tengo ninguna prueba (no voy a grabar todas las peleas que hago), pero debes creerme; si he estado jugando en este servidor durante tanto tiempo sin ningún problema de este tipo ... ¿Por qué hasta ahora me castigan?

Tuve un poco de lag (no es una excusa) y nada más que el indicador de daño ... nada más, no tuve ningún tipo de trampa como "Kill aura" o algo similar.

No hago comparaciones, pero algunos enemigos que me enfrente en Free for all me pegaban desde lejos.

Solo espero que esto se resuelva sin ningún remordimiento para ambas partes ...

- DANYMIKE

Note:
The appeals system still does not work; As soon as it works, I'll use these texts for the appeal

Sorry to waste your time ...
If you don't have proof of that fight there isn't much you can do and you'll prob just have the wait out the ban. I would suggest recording whenever you play on this server, just in case you get banned such as in this case or falsely by sentinel.

Reactions: Danymike

Danymike

Jun 13, 2019
If you don't have proof of that fight there isn't much you can do and you'll prob just have the wait out the ban. I would suggest recording whenever you play on this server, just in case you get banned such as in this case or falsely by sentinel.

Thanks for respond me.

From this moment, I record EVERY battle in skywars or PVP, to prevent this problems.

Time to wait, inocent or not...

Thanks for respond me.

From this moment, I record EVERY battle in skywars or PVP, to prevent this problems.

Time to wait, inocent or not...
If you want to prevent this from happening again by recording I recommend you try an in-game overlay like Nvidia Shadowplay for example as it allows you to store the last [X] minutes of gameplay by the press of a single button while barely interfering with your PC's overall performance. Since it's an in-game overlay you don't have to worry about extensive memory use and on top of this, it will always be active as long as you're playing the game so you don't have to worry about forgetting to record either!

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
The said question has already been answered, and dealt with. I'm going to lock this now, since there's really no point in starting a whole conversation about it :P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom