Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Well-Known Member
Jul 18, 2020
325
218
119
21
Ok I am a little bit of a pickle here.

You see in a group dm on discord I asked a no rank if they had a rank and tells them they can get a rank for the using Microsoft rewards now the player got mad and decide to tell everyone on the cubecraft idk that I only want skilled no ranks when I didn’t really want that and now I have learned from my mistake everyone on the lfg no longer wants to play with me and I have now learnt my mistake but I don’t then I will be able to use the gulf FB on discord since everyone will then I am just a kid who sucks and wants to flex a vip level and don’t believe me here’s proof.
F357B1B0-A73F-4F0C-8FCC-71E9102B9172.png
Even worse they will probably see this thread and start being rude to me here.

Now I am wondering what should I do.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom