Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrThorian

Apr 26, 2016
Check status message
Alright, I got falsely banned yesterday while playing Among Slimes, this was done by the sentinel, however the only thing I use is the performance enhancing mod Optifine on my Minecraft, I never used any hacked clients or hacking clients, I'm able to join the server again luckily as a designated staff member must've accepted my appeal (a massive thank you to whomever accepted my appeal, I'm really grateful for this, know that if I can do something to help out later down the road, I'll see what I can do for you as I owe you one) however, I'm still wondering if I risk something on my account now like if I get banned next time will it be the 30 day ban or are all bans removed from my account due to a false ban? If anyone has some info about all this, I'd be really grateful to you as well, thank you for all the answers

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Heya!
I'm sorry for hearing this, you may appeal your ban HERE, there are no risks to your account so don't worry!
For more informations about allowed mods and denied one you can review THIS article to avoid any non allowed clients.

MrThorian

Apr 26, 2016
Check status message
Heya!
I'm sorry for hearing this, you may appeal your ban HERE, there are no risks to your account so don't worry!
For more informations about allowed mods and denied one you can review THIS article to avoid any non allowed clients.
I take it you didn't fully read my post, I successfully appealed my case, however I was just wondering if the ban is fully removed from my account or still is linked to my account and thus giving me a risk on a more severe ban in the future if I 'offend' the rules again

Reactions: Josher

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
If your appeal has been accepted, it means that the ban is fully removed from your account. Your next cheating ban (if it's issued by Sentinel), will be 7 days and NOT 30 days. I hope that clarify's your concerns :)

Reactions: Josher

MrThorian

Apr 26, 2016
Check status message
If your appeal has been accepted, it means that the ban is fully removed from your account. Your next cheating ban (if it's issued by Sentinel), will be 7 days and NOT 30 days. I hope that clarify's your concerns :)
I see, thank you for this information, I just hope that the sentinel won't falsely ban me anymore, I got a little concerned indeed as I had never cheated nor do I have the intention to cheat ever on this or any server for that matter, as I don't like to ruin other's game experience like that

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom