Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenomStealer

Jan 30, 2017
my IGN : VenomStealer

Hello CubeCraft community I've been false ban and the reason is for : Use of illegal client modifications (sentinel)

i didn't use a client my zoom is from optifine and my clicking is jitter clicking

If i was using a client can i please have video proof that i did cause i think i got false ban

If this is a false ban then can you please unban me and reply to me as soon as possible

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
and my clicking is jitter clicking
This might have been the reason for which you have been banned.
Read this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/introducing-sentinel.185224/

I quote something which will be for your interest:
Sounds good! Anything else I need to know?
2 things. They’re really small and will affect about 0.00000001% of you.
1) We’ll be changing our knock-back in PvP just a tad. It will make sure that we are correctly identifying players who are cheating. The difference between pure vanilla and what you will get on CubeCraft is so small you shouldn’t notice it.
2) Butterfly Clicking is now a punishable offence on the server. Now in 1.9 PvP butterfly clicking is completely pointless so this isn’t a major change, just something to be aware of.
butterfly_clicking-gif.130805

Butterfly clicking is the action of using multiple fingers to click the same button on your mouse. As you can see above it allows you to do so very quickly. This means that to us it looks like you're clicking way faster than you should be and will get detected as an offence. Butterfly clicking isn't really very useful in 1.9+ any way due to the changes that Mojang made to combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
Top Bottom