Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Finnfunbot

Jul 28, 2020
So about 2.5 years ago I was hacking. I kept getting banned, and still did it to have fun with my friends. Eventually, I got perm banned from here. I loved this server, but the hackers ruining the games for me, just made me so mad, that I started hacking myself. I didn't think that I was doing the thing I hated so much. I missed playing on this server, and all of my best memories of playing with my brother, and friends. When I got perm banned, I appealed thinking that they would unban me if I admitted that I hacked. They obviously didn't, since it was the third time I got caught. Even though my friends hack on different servers every once and a while, just to have fun. I don't want to, bc I see that I was doing the thing I hated, and I loved playing on the servers that they wanted me to hack on. I haven't even thought of hacking on Minecraft for 2.5 years, all thanks to this one server.

If you are going to comment saying that I deserve what I got, I know that already, and I don't want sympathy, because I know that I did many things wrong.

I want to just say thank you for helping me stop ruining the fun for everyone.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
So about 2.5 years ago I was hacking. I kept getting banned, and still did it to have fun with my friends. Eventually, I got perm banned from here. I loved this server, but the hackers ruining the games for me, just made me so mad, that I started hacking myself. I didn't think that I was doing the thing I hated so much. I missed playing on this server, and all of my best memories of playing with my brother, and friends. When I got perm banned, I appealed thinking that they would unban me if I admitted that I hacked. They obviously didn't, since it was the third time I got caught. Even though my friends hack on different servers every once and a while, just to have fun. I don't want to, bc I see that I was doing the thing I hated, and I loved playing on the servers that they wanted me to hack on. I haven't even thought of hacking on Minecraft for 2.5 years, all thanks to this one server.

If you are going to comment saying that I deserve what I got, I know that already, and I don't want sympathy, because I know that I did many things wrong.

I want to just say thank you for helping me stop ruining the fun for everyone.
Since the punishment was issued over a year ago and if you'd like to get the punishment removed, you can do so by contacting AnimalTamer1 here on the forums. Let her know your username and the amount of time you've been permanently banned. - Thread moved to The Lobby

Reactions: Conea64

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Hmm. Hacking because of hating hackers isnt rly the the smartest descicion ^^
I would still forgive you, but hacking sucks. Ruins every 1 out of 5 games...

Reactions: Conea64
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
Top Bottom