Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I just finished the pumpkin hunt well it toked me whole day. but I just think the reward is too small it would be great if Cubecraft give miniature instead of useless hat.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I just finished the pumpkin hunt well it toked me whole day. but I just think the reward is too small it would be great if Cubecraft give miniature instead of useless hat.
Next time wait till anyone else upload a guide about these things instead of searching for it the whole day. :P

zSem_

Dec 19, 2015
rip my headset input :(
I it is a little bit stupid that you spend the whole day finding them :P.
but I agree, the reward is to small in my opinion a miniature will be awesome :D

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
You know they don't have to give you anything. They could have just updated the lobby for people to run around in aimlessly and In my opinion looking around for pumpkins isn't exactly the hardest thing to do. All of does is take a lot of time.
Plus you didn't exactly have to run around and get the pumpkins. The prizes are shown to you and told to you before you even start looking so if you didn't think they were worth it you didn't have to do it. :p

Reactions: Pandaa

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
You know they don't have to give you anything. They could have just updated the lobby for people to run around in aimlessly and In my opinion looking around for pumpkins isn't exactly the hardest thing to do. All of does is take a lot of time.
Plus you didn't exactly have to run around and get the pumpkins. The prizes are shown to you and told to you before you even start looking so if you didn't think they were worth it you didn't have to do it. :p
I never look the suprize for fun :p

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
The Pumpkin Hunt is ment for fun. Be happy, there is a reward ;)

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I think a miniature might be a bit much. Those are only for (as of now) players who have gold+, buying them extra in the store, and being a moderator. I know they have miniatures in the vanity menu that says Halloween event, maybe for Halloween update part 2?

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
Giving away a miniature would be just plain dumb....this would be all stone ranks only miniature so it would be equipped with them 24/7. Now, do u really want 60 people in every lbby to have a little person following them?

Reactions: Pandaa and ciwa

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
You also get a 'bat swarm' win effect. There was only four win effects, so I think it's pretty cool having a new one. The reward is reasonable for something that could be so easily cheated, and just watched on youtube where exactly they are.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
You also get a 'bat swarm' win effect. There was only four win effects, so I think it's pretty cool having a new one. The reward is reasonable for something that could be so easily cheated, and just watched on youtube where exactly they are.
well I didn't cheat it was so hard!!! but it was easy to where ever the pumpkins were there was a little hints like parkour or stair shape web or a random block
but I am glad that I got a new win effect but I cant test it out be cause I never win D:

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
but I am glad that I got a new win effect but I cant test it out be cause I never win D:
images.png

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
well I didn't cheat it was so hard!!! but it was easy to where ever the pumpkins were there was a little hints like parkour or stair shape web or a random block
If we are on at the same time today we'll both play and we will win :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom