Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
i have verry laggy internet and when i fight with people is laggy and they say ImJustFilip HAX!! and i in obsidian rank and he rec and say he gonna report please i I'm so angry because i don't wanna be banned wanna be lost with my obsidian rank i DON'T HAS HAX, and diamond rank say that please don't bann me. and my name is ImJustFIlip

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
If you were not using illegal modifications then you don't have anything to worry about.:)
Also, if they call you hacker it means you are good at pvp and they might be jealous thats what happen to me most of the times :D

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
If you don't hack you usually don't get banned, (anti cheat/staff aren't always 100% accurate) so you have nothing to worry about, if you do hack or are falsely banned then you can appeal on the forums.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
If sentinel isn't banning you then your chances of a false ban are very small. The staff are really good at not banning legit players.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Here is what those players look like
th

Not much to do here
Just ignore them and their salt​

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
iraq
you don't have to be afraid . because you trust yourself you don't use anyhack
the ppl when them said to you your hack and say bad words to you Do not bother them.
Complete your game without any Disturbance.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I believe they are adding a /ping command to servers, meaning that soon hackusators will be able to check your ping, so they know if you are hacking or just getting lag hits.
Well I think they're adding it, not sure though

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I believe they are adding a /ping command to servers, meaning that soon hackusators will be able to check your ping, so they know if you are hacking or just getting lag hits.
Well I think they're adding it, not sure though
Ok so all I need is a lag spoofer on my vape and I'm fine? Thanks...

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Look at it this way, you know you're not hacking so don't get mad over some overacting kid that can't tell the difference between lag and hax and also whenever that happens to me i just laugh xD

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Oh look, big boy TqqMqnyQs_ found out how to use hacks! Congrats bro
/Ping will never be a deciding factor on someone hacking or not. Besides staff members can already tell what ping you have, /ping is a command for convenience of the players really.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
/Ping will never be a deciding factor on someone hacking or not. Besides staff members can already tell what ping you have, /ping is a command for convenience of the players really.
Its not meant to be a deciding factor, its meant to be a guiding factor. If someone thinks someone else is hacking, they could /ping them and see if they have a high ping or not which might make them reconsider false reporting them (aka wasting staff's time slightly).

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Its not meant to be a deciding factor, its meant to be a guiding factor. If someone thinks someone else is hacking, they could /ping them and see if they have a high ping or not which might make them reconsider false reporting them (aka wasting staff's time slightly).
If someone has 4 bars they have 150+ ms, is that not enough information?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
Top Bottom