Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the user have been banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrypticV

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2017
Hi, I was in an eggwars game of 4v4v4v4 and the map was Magic. There was this person on my team who was sprint crouching and I hurried to get my recorder online. I managed to get a small clip oh him crouch running and when I reported it, it was denied. I don't see why. The hack was very blatant. Is there any explanation for this? The video is attached below

Reactions: LlTE

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
In the evidence shown, I would agree with whoever denied your report for a number of reasons if it was denied/closed for a lack of evidence.
At the start of the video, they are running whilst shifting but then whatever follows they are perfectly normal but most likely the reason behind the report being denied is that this is a common bug/glitch that makes users look like that cheating when they aren't.
If the user was caught doing this again in the video after running/walking normally then they would be cheating and then your report may get accepted, though in this case they didn't do that leading to the fact they were bugging.

I'm going to lock this thread, though if you have any more questions or issues with what I said, feel free to start a conversation with me.
You are also free to start a conversation with the staff member who denied your report if you also have any issues or questions about your report (To find out who denied your report, click on the reported username and it should say the staff member who denied it and the reason why it got closed).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom