Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SayonFireh

Aug 11, 2016
hi today its my birthday and my parents are agree to purchase emerald rank.. so i take the credit card.. i used paymenwall and visa.. ok i put the card number, name of the card, the date, and the code so he takes me to my bank page and they say to me they are going to send me an a code confirmation in my dad sms.. i put the confirmation code and it says.. Authentification Reussie Payment not complete.. we have a lot of money in our bank account.. im from morroco but i was born in spain, madrid..

my ign is: SayenAcardia . please help me i want a rank...

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
hi today its my birthday and my parents are agree to purchase emerald rank.. so i take the credit card.. i used paymenwall and visa.. ok i put the card number, name of the card, the date, and the code so he takes me to my bank page and they say to me they are going to send me an a code confirmation in my dad sms.. i put the confirmation code and it says.. Authentification Reussie Payment not complete.. we have a lot of money in our bank account.. im from morroco but i was born in spain, madrid..

my ign is: SayenAcardia . please help me i want a rank...
You can contact @Joe Henry or email sales@cubecraft.net
Good Luck! :D

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
First off, Happy Birthday! :D
Your card will need to be able to make purchases internationally, so you will need to check with your parents/bank if it is set up properly. You should also have your parents be making this purchase for you so they can enter in all the correct information. If it still isn't working, please contact @Joe Henry and he can help you further. Good luck!
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom