Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WellArentYouSweet

Jan 7, 2016
Tiphon, The Frontier
This game mode was "in maintenance" for years ... Ok.

This gamemode was launched a few months ago ... From the launch until now the biomes "Grassland", "tundra", "desert" ... USE THE SAME SEED AFTER THE SERVER REBOOT. But on what server with a minimum of seriousness use the same seed? The list of diamond coordinates, etc. is a public domain. Games are just routine.

This mode gets a general update ... Not only does not correct the continuous use of the same seed ... Now also add an error that causes that, one minute and a little more for deathmatch (in SpeedUHC), the server will closes.

What's going on? UHC empty. Why is it empty? Because it is unplayable. It's broken.

Please fix that **** named "UHC". Make this playable again.

Sorry for the agressive languaje... but is the truth.

Also, sorry for my very bad english... I used the google translator.

Bye. Fix this game soon.

(This thread has been edited by an admin)

Last edited by a moderator:

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
People have different opinions on different things, and some people might really like UHC. I do agree that it needs an update though. People do have the possibility to have coordinates for valuable resources such as diamonds, and it would be unfair. I like the idea, but please phrase your wording differently. You can get the point across just as well without cussing. Thank you.

B

Britney Spears

Watch this thread getting locked due to swearing, while it actually has decent criticism in it apart from all the swearwords.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Not like it used to have bigger playerbase before going into maintenance. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WellArentYouSweet

Jan 7, 2016
Tiphon, The Frontier
I suggest you edit out the curse words in this thread soon, as I am tagging staff because it is against the rules.
@Fluffys_gurl
@CyanYellow
Someone has to say it like that. If this staff/devs do not feel ashamed after having it in this state since the last update (21/07/2017... 2 months!!!), unfortunately it will have to induce the shame.

You will know what you do. I think something negative for this server, in exchange for something that will never come to you.

Reactions: A pigeon

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
many people don't play it... there is no real way to fix that...

because many many people just dislike the game for reasons like these: the games don't fill up, very time consuming, the idea of UHC itself, and other things they can't really fix.
It's not that there's anything wrong with the game it is just that people who commonly play aren't usually on at the same time

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
Someone has to say it like that. If this staff/devs do not feel ashamed after having it in this state since the last update (21/07/2017... 2 months!!!), unfortunately it will have to induce the shame.

You will know what you do. I think something negative for this server, in exchange for something that will never come to you.
lol same with sg tho, last update 28/2/2017

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017

I never said that this wasn't needed, it is just the way you said it. If it didn't break the rules (swearing) I would 100% be on board with you.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
many people don't play it... there is no real way to fix that...

because many many people just dislike the game for reasons like these: the games don't fill up, very time consuming, the idea of UHC itself, and other things they can't really fix.
It's not that there's anything wrong with the game it is just that people who commonly play aren't usually on at the same time
The game is fun. Well in my opinion anyways. Its just some people don't know how to play it. And when they play it they have no clue whats going on. The custom maps are dreadful. You don't need to mine at all, you just need to go to those stone ruins and get a iron block. No one bothers to get golden apples.

Reactions: WellArentYouSweet

iFranOMG

Nov 3, 2016
Well, I care what happens with uhc, what can not be is that I play a game a day and 1 minute before the end they throw me, I have stopped playing for that.

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Dude, Are you that immature that you MUST use swearwords? you think its cool or something? and I agree it does have good criticism but is just not put in the right words......

WellArentYouSweet

Jan 7, 2016
Tiphon, The Frontier
The game is fun. Well in my opinion anyways. Its just some people don't know how to play it. And when they play it they have no clue whats going on. The custom maps are dreadful. You don't need to mine at all, you just need to go to those stone ruins and get a iron block. No one bothers to get golden apples.

THIS. Another bad thing.
The ores spawn-rate (cubecraft uses EpicWorldGenerator plugin for UHC) is toooooooooo low and the hostile mobs spawn-rate too high. But in the stone ruins (for example) you found easily an iron block or iron axes... etc.

...btw, the regen-at-kill effect is now replaced by a inneficient instant health potion, forcing you to stop and empty your inventory... at mid of the deathmatch (in SpeedUHC mode).

Putting armor stands instead of sings was a great idea; that tactic worked and gathered many players in a game...
But this last update left the game in comatose state. Pick up this feedback and fix UHC.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom