Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

_akookie_

Aug 9, 2015
Spain
www.youtube.com
Hello. First of all, Im am sorry for being writing this, instead of appealing in the right website. However, the page below blocked me to be able to appeal.
The thing is that I was recording because I wanted to make a video for YouTube showing my Overlay Pack. So, here is the exact moment when Sentinel banned me.
I stopped recording because some days ago and yesterday, my Internet was failing so I thought it was that, but when a joined again... I was banned.

My nick: _akookie_
Video:
I hope you can solve this as fast as you can.
Thanks.

Leroyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2018
Never give up on me!
I would appeal to you with your appeal code. and there you explain everything that happened. and then wait and see what staff says.

You can also start a conversation with a mod or admin. and explain there what happened.

Good luck

Reactions: _akookie_

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyy!
First I want to say: Pls make sure nobody can see your appeal code and your client ip(bottom right, first image)

Now move on, you have to appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ but because you are being rate limited. The easiest way to resolve it is to wait at least an hour and try again.

Reactions: _akookie_

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Heyy!
First I want to say: Pls make sure nobody can see your appeal code and your client ip(bottom right, first image)

Now move on, you have to appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ but because you are being rate limited. The easiest way to resolve it is to wait at least an hour and try again.
⬆️

Also, please refrain from posting private information public. I deleted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Top Bottom