Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DeadPool0115

Mar 4, 2015
Hello people cubecraft I come to say I do not understand why not let me enter the server appears to me as if there were no IP I could say causes of this or if it's a bug and remove it because it does not let me play for a few hours this good server and apart from that I'm Diamond and as I say use it but does not let me want to answer me and I digeran reason that does not let me? I welcome your comments thanks bye

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
I believe you're asking why you can't join/play on the server? Check if you are playing on 1.8. If not, you need to switch to it :P The server is now 1.8, so you also need to be xD

DeadPool0115

Mar 4, 2015
Ok de hecho eso le dije a un amigo que me pasara como se dice eso pero lo saco del traductor que bien . Bueno yo siempre entro en la 1.8 jamas entro en la 1.7 por favor alguien que me ayude a solucionar el error no me deja entrar en la 1.8 cuando trato de entrar primero no me aparece nada de carteles diciendo cubecraft y cosas como cuando te dicen que salio un nuevo juego y dice NEW TEAM SKYWARS cosas asi y cuando le oprimo a entrar se demora cargando y luego me dice Unknown host me podrian decir causas de por que me esta apareciendo esto.

Gracias.

DeadPool0115

Mar 4, 2015
:( Nobody is gonna help me in this mistake,i only want to join the server and play ok i lost my money in the diamond

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Top Bottom