Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DeadPool0115

Mar 4, 2015
Hello people cubecraft I come to say I do not understand why not let me enter the server appears to me as if there were no IP I could say causes of this or if it's a bug and remove it because it does not let me play for a few hours this good server and apart from that I'm Diamond and as I say use it but does not let me want to answer me and I digeran reason that does not let me? I welcome your comments thanks bye

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
I believe you're asking why you can't join/play on the server? Check if you are playing on 1.8. If not, you need to switch to it :P The server is now 1.8, so you also need to be xD

DeadPool0115

Mar 4, 2015
Ok de hecho eso le dije a un amigo que me pasara como se dice eso pero lo saco del traductor que bien . Bueno yo siempre entro en la 1.8 jamas entro en la 1.7 por favor alguien que me ayude a solucionar el error no me deja entrar en la 1.8 cuando trato de entrar primero no me aparece nada de carteles diciendo cubecraft y cosas como cuando te dicen que salio un nuevo juego y dice NEW TEAM SKYWARS cosas asi y cuando le oprimo a entrar se demora cargando y luego me dice Unknown host me podrian decir causas de por que me esta apareciendo esto.

Gracias.

DeadPool0115

Mar 4, 2015
:( Nobody is gonna help me in this mistake,i only want to join the server and play ok i lost my money in the diamond

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom