Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzGreenYoshi

Apr 13, 2018
Hello Cubecraft,
I was hacking a year ago on the Cubecraft server. I have appealed but your staff closed the conversation because i had a bad appeal. I know it was bad, but it was a year ago and now i am smarter then 1 year ago. I am really really sorry and i won't hack anymore. Can you unban me and give me a chance.

ItzGreenYoshi

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 352903

September 30 is not a year ago
Also lol? You got banned 3 times

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
Hello Cubecraft,
I was hacking a year ago on the Cubecraft server. I have appealed but your staff closed the conversation because i had a bullshit appeal. I know it was bullshit, but it was a year ago and now i am smarter then 1 year ago. I am really really sorry and i won't hack anymore. Can you unban me and give me a chance.

ItzGreenYoshi
Unfortunately if you already made your appeal and was denied there is no likelihood that you would be accepted. @AnimalTamer1 You can cosed this thread?

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Unfortunately if you already made your appeal and was denied there is no likelihood that you would be accepted. @AnimalTamer1 You can cosed this thread?
He could always contact the staff member whom banned him. He might have a small chance of getting unbanned.

ItzGreenYoshi

Apr 13, 2018
guys, I know I was not that smart and I understand your reaction, of course, but it's been a year ago and people are making mistakes. I should never have hacked and I understand that, but everyone gets a new chance. At my first spell I was hacking, second and also at my third I was angry at someone and then I turned on my hacks and that is not smart. My frontal lobe was not yet well developed and I did not know what the consequences of hacking were. Now I know and I regret it.
Sorry for my bad english, its translated with Google Translate

L

Lightning McQueen

He got unbanned it seems, i was in a game with him and @Mega_Toby I was the guy using explosives to kamikaze everyone

Reactions: toby-
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

crimsonsaturn15 wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
No problem😉
1716639178059.gif
Critly wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your day bro!
LukaG_ wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳🥳
Velocidad wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Feliz cumpleaños rey!:heart:
BicolourSine41 wrote on SAASD's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom