Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Now I am really scared. You see I though I can create another account but I can't because it's against the rules and I couldn't figure out how to get onto my cubecraft forums account after 2 weeks. Now I am on my account again with several bans for necroposting witch in my opinion I think shouldn't be a permutate ban just because I post on old threads but anyways since I can't create a new account and if I necroposting (by accident again) I am petty much banned on the forums forever and I don't think they have a appeal system and even if they do it's for the server only not the forums and even if it was for the forms they would deny the request to get my account unbanned so from now on I will only post on these forums one week a month to avoid bans.

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I never got banned for necroposting, though if I do it one more time I'm going to be banned from the forums. It's kinda scary, but if you jus tstick to the "new threads" category you should be okay

(still not sure why they didnt add a warning system unless they did but yeah if anyone knows pls tell me i missed out a lot)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈