Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Meme Bean8608

Well-Known Member
When I was streaming last night, I saw one island that was really well decorated. They really did a nice job with it. I also saw a new idea for a spider farm which I never would have thought of.

I would really like to visit (and show off) so more co-op islands.

Please consider inviting TuberTimYT so I can stop by for a visit.

-Tim
I'd love to but there is a very tiny problem currently. I'm a solo :P (also imagine a lot of dirt)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom