Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

platysma

Jan 31, 2022
I recently was muted for three days for saying "You son of a bee" (An attempt at comedy, as it sounds like you son of a b while also calling someone the literal male offspring of a bee)
I did not agree with this (I also appealed), but if the staff believes this was over the line I will try to do better in the future.

Then someone outright called me fat and dumb. I reported this and the report got denied. What's going on? This makes me quite angry.
The purpose of this post is mainly to blow off steam but still. Come on.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hi, what is your username?

And in regards to your second issue, we punish for bullying if there are 3 or more targeted messages towards the same player, in this case there is only 2. Please read rule 2.1 for more information here

platysma

Jan 31, 2022
Hi, what is your username?

And in regards to your second issue, we punish for bullying if there are 3 or more targeted messages towards the same player, in this case there is only 2. Please read rule 2.1 for more information here
My username is Platysma, but regarding your second point: That is strange. I was muted for three days after one comment which was mainly supposed to be comical. So this only confuses me more.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Considering you were muted for swearing which in the context provided I can see why you were muted. Swearing only requires a single swear word/phrase to get you punished unlike bullying.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
Top Bottom