Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Otherworld

Well-Known Member
Apr 13, 2022
133
904
129
29
the Universe, Earth, Germany
What you say? You don't need to whisper into my ear. It only uses letters from some weird alphabet. They can't hear us. Ah, you mean I should write down everything you say? Ok, ok, but you can put that sock puppet away now...



Hello! My name is...

I'm 24 years old, studying IT at some random place in some random city.
I live in Germany (yes, I'm German)
But I do speak English fluently:)


Hey, tell something more about the stuff you like or so. And don't forget, keep them entertained. Oh, yeah, something like: Being enchanted by a game made from nothing but cubes, also known as Minecraft? Or loving nature? Yes, I think this is a good start.
OK, now shush!




Hey, I love nature, huge bumblebees, and dandelions growing in your local backyard
So much that I have like 20 houseplants(no joke) and was studying biology.
I also love telling stories and drawing and building megabases.
Bedtime stories for computers included:p


Ah, don't tell them you like drawing with…electricity...too..
Shush!




We might have seen us already.
Because I love tossing people into the void>:D
Not in IRL of course^^
I joined this wonderful community roughly a year ago.
And I’m glad to be a part of it, with you😊



Thanks for reading!

(Sent…, wait, oh no. Why did you… -You said write down everything.)
 
Last edited:

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
620
2,206
309
19
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice to meet you Marisa!
Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here 😃
 

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
5,487
17,962
689
24
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
  • Like
Reactions: Otherworld

Otherworld

Well-Known Member
Apr 13, 2022
133
904
129
29
the Universe, Earth, Germany
As we speak there is a huge bumblebee flying in my room!


May I ask why youre studying IT if you like biology so much?


Hi, I’m Komodo, I hope you’ll have a great time here on the forums!
They're so sweet^^

Well, it was boring, hurts living beings and involved a lot of memorizing and slow paced work!
Scientific methods require long and repeated, rigorous testing for every bit of information you'll get from an experiment... You barely get to "make your own stuff" in the end.
And I really like to do new stuff, while being able to see with the result in maybe a day or two!

Thanks, Komodo:)
Welcome (back) too!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
5,487
17,962
689
24
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
They're so sweet^^

Well, it was boring, hurts living beings and involved a lot of memorizing and slow paced work!
Scientific methods require long and repeated, rigorous testing for every bit of information you'll get from an experiment... You barely get to "make your own stuff" in the end.
And I really like to do new stuff, while being able to see with the result in maybe a day or two!

Thanks, Komodo:)
Welcome (back) too!
As we speak, there’s one sitting on the stairs. I need to eat my Carmatzio, but I can’t go downstairs ):
 

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
5,487
17,962
689
24
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
As we speak, there’s one sitting on the stairs. I need to eat my Carmatzio, but I can’t go downstairs ):
F9E1C1E0-E5BD-430A-BEC3-A71DD10A543E.jpeg



B12DB81A-1E87-456C-83EA-EA764D97D617.jpeg

I gave it some honey
 

Otherworld

Well-Known Member
Apr 13, 2022
133
904
129
29
the Universe, Earth, Germany

Attachments

  • 14BD2AC5-7698-424D-8E04-CBA1405EB2E8.jpeg
    14BD2AC5-7698-424D-8E04-CBA1405EB2E8.jpeg
    856.7 KB · Views: 151
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom