• Total voters

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Bedrock could use some improvements, though I disagree with some of the things you mentioned in your thread:

1. I don't see any harm in letting players be in a party when playing a solo game mode, this is already possible on Java and there aren't any issues with it. There is a clear warning before every game for cross teaming; players that choose to break this rule will be punished accordingly.

they could make like a sort of sentinel that makes it so that if players are within 5 blocks of eachother for say like ten seconds without hitting eachother it alerts and online bedrock moderator.
I don't think this is necessary and it will just be a lot of work. I think it's also pointless to make this a thing since there could be situations in fights where a bystander could happen to be 5 blocks away for at least 10 seconds, which could send the alert you're talking about to these moderators (that might not even be online at the time), for nothing.

2. I feel like it's fine the way it is now, 35 seems like a reasonable amount already - it'd be a long way down in the social menu when scrolling through all of your friends anyway. On the other hand, for Java players it is also just much easier to do, that's probably why it is the way it is now and why more friend slots/players in one party are available on Java instead of Bedrock.

3. Since I don't play on Bedrock much myself, I'm not entirely sure if there's a booklet with recent updates like there is on Java, it'd be a pretty neat addition if it doesn't already exist. I do think though, that the rules should remain on the website only since they'd be able to explain things a lot better with more place to write instead of in a small booklet in game.

4 & 5. Not really sure what you mean here.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Bedrock could use some improvements, though I disagree with some of the things you mentioned in your thread:

1. I don't see any harm in letting players be in a party when playing a solo game mode, this is already possible on Java and there aren't any issues with it. There is a clear warning before every game for cross teaming; players that choose to break this rule will be punished accordingly.

I don't think this is necessary and it will just be a lot of work. I think it's also pointless to make this a thing since there could be situations in fights where a bystander could happen to be 5 blocks away for at least 10 seconds, which could send the alert you're talking about to these moderators (that might not even be online at the time), for nothing.

2. I feel like it's fine the way it is now, 35 seems like a reasonable amount already - it'd be a long way down in the social menu when scrolling through all of your friends anyway. On the other hand, for Java players it is also just much easier to do, that's probably why it is the way it is now and why more friend slots/players in one party are available on Java instead of Bedrock.

3. Since I don't play on Bedrock much myself, I'm not entirely sure if there's a booklet with recent updates like there is on Java, it'd be a pretty neat addition if it doesn't already exist. I do think though, that the rules should remain on the website since they'd be able to explain things a lot better with more place to write instead of in a small booklet in game.

Okay so 5 is basically 1 ecxept for teams and also 35 slots is after paying a crap ton of money like probably every single rank which would be like 60 bucks so...

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
and 4 is public parties basically vip level 1 would postit and Anyone could join

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
3. Since I don't play on Bedrock much myself, I'm not entirely sure if there's a booklet with recent updates like there is on Java, it'd be a pretty neat addition if it doesn't already exist. I do think though, that the rules should remain on the website only since they'd be able to explain things a lot better with more place to write instead of in a small booklet in game.
Maybe they're referencing to how on hypixel, when you join the server it automagically pops up a book promoting something, instead of a promotion, it could be rules

Reactions: wxzzrd

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
1. I know this has been suggested many times before, but it would be super duper awesome 😎 to make it so that we could play solo whilst in parties.I know this would encourage teaming, but there is already a warning of no teaming
I agree, it's a small issue on java sometimes but still rare, players can be reported when necessary. I feel like the reason it happened so much in solo SG is because there was not team mode for people to play, so if they wanted that game they teamed, especially children who may not be able to understand english and read the "No teaming" warnings.

Also if it really becomes a problem then they could make like a sort of sentinel that makes it so that if players are within 5 blocks of eachother for say like ten seconds without hitting eachother it alerts and online bedrock moderator.
This is not worth the effort most likely, false flags would probably be really common, i'd rely on player made reports really.
2. As for freind slots, I think they could add 8 slots every time, so that vip level5 u would have 50 slots, because on java if u have super high rank u can get like 100 or something and on bedrock currently I think 35 is the max.
Yes it should be increased, it's really really low right now, idk how much you need to spend to get VIP level 5, but it's for sure more than you need to get 40 slots on java. It should be increased to 50 on bedrock at least
3. Small simple rule book in lobbies. This would just be a simplified and short version of the rules that’s appropriate for a small kid, such as inthe chat don’t be mean or rude or something , not don’t do death threats and sexual language because I don’t think some little kids would know what that is. It would just make rules more clear and easy to access from your hot bar because some bedrock players don’t even know that cubecraft.net exists.
Seems like a good idea, something like the player safety thread, where everything is explained in a really simple way and doesn't require players to go to a website. Seems like a useful addition.
4. Public parties. This has been suggested but I think it would be a cool thing to add, it’s in other nonfeatured bedrock servers like hyperlands , it would basically bewhere vip level 1+ could create a public party that had room for the amount of people they had capacity for. Public parties could be in the social menu under parties you can push public parties and u will see what public parties are available in that lobby. You could kick ppl from and leave public parties.

5. Parties for teams. Yeah just like if u have a 4 person and u want to do 2 against eachother in duos then u could go into a team duos and it will split u up into 2 teams of 2.
These seem like cool aditions if the party system ever gets overhauled to get more features, both are cool ideas!
Escalated the thread!!

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Seems like a good idea, something like the player safety thread, where everything is explained in a really simple way and doesn't require players to go to a website. Seems like a useful addition.
If this does ever happen to become a thing, I feel like (if possible) a link with the server rules should also be included, for those that would like to read the extensive version.

Reactions: wxzzrd and Dudu

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020

Also u said none of the above in the poll was that a mistake?

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I agree, it's a small issue on java sometimes but still rare, players can be reported when necessary. I feel like the reason it happened so much in solo SG is because there was not team mode for people to play, so if they wanted that game they teamed, especially children who may not be able to understand english and read the "No teaming" warnings.

This is not worth the effort most likely, false flags would probably be really common, i'd rely on player made reports really.

Yes it should be increased, it's really really low right now, idk how much you need to spend to get VIP level 5, but it's for sure more than you need to get 40 slots on java. It should be increased to 50 on bedrock at least

These seem like cool aditions if the party system ever gets overhauled to get more features, both are cool ideas!
Escalated the thread!!
Thanks thanks I lylylyyyyy also it’s like somewhere over 50 dollars to spend vip level 5 and there’s probably less than 1000 people on the server that ever bought vip level five

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom