Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What suggestions do u agree with

• Total voters

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
i dont play bedrock but a lot of this stuff work great on java. I dont understand why they tend to leave bedrock behind even tho its their bigger server (not complaining tho lol)

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
i dont play bedrock but a lot of this stuff work great on java. I dont understand why they tend to leave bedrock behind even tho its their bigger server (not complaining tho lol)
Yeah it’s wierd

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
i have a feeling its due to there not being as much available resources (people + time, not tutorials) out there for bedrock

Also add on the fact that Java CC has been out infinitely longer than bedrock CC

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
1. No teaming would be more encouraged
2.get youtube rank but yes
3.yes
4.i dont see why not
5.again with 1, teaming.!
Completely disagree with you on 1 and 5, Have you ever played survival games?? The amount of cross-teamers you come across in that game is next to nothing despite it being open to large parties, if that solo game is allowed then why shouldn't eggwars and skywars solo, you can also have large parties in minerware aswell, just because you allow a large party does not mean it encourages cross teaming, anyway you can do the party glitch to get your friends in the game anyway so all this does is allow large games to happen alot easier, or even just joining at the same time as your friend, your argument is completely flawed.

• Love

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
So I am writing this suggestion thread because I think parties could really expand on bedrock. In this suggestion I will go over a few things I think they could change and a few things that they could improve on.

1. I know this has been suggested many times before, but it would be super duper awesome 😎 to make it so that we could play solo whilst in parties.I know this would encourage teaming, but there is already a warning of no teaming. Also if it really becomes a problem then they could make like a sort of sentinel that makes it so that if players are within 5 blocks of eachother for say like ten seconds without hitting eachother it alerts and online bedrock moderator.
Edit-a lot of ppl don’t like this because they think it will encourage teaming, but look at java. Is there a huge number of teamers? No. Is there teamers in every game? No. IS TEAMING A PROBLEM ON JAVA??? NOOO!!!! SO WHY SHOULD IT BE A PROBLEM ON BEDROCK a especially if there’s a rule book that everyone has to read on the first time they get on the server after it’s released and also theres

2. Larger parties and freind slots for vips. I know getting vip levels gets you more party size and freind slots but it seems like there’s really not much increase. I think each vip level should give u 2 more party slots, and then vip 4 to vip5 would give u 4 so that vip 5 would have 16, enough to fill up larger solo maps. As for freind slots, I think they could add 8 slots every time, so that vip level5 u would have 50 slots, because on java if u have super high rank u can get like 100 or something and on bedrock currently I think 35 is the max.

3. Small simple rule book in lobbies. This would just be a simplified and short version of the rules that’s appropriate for a small kid, such as inthe chat don’t be mean or rude or something , not don’t do death threats and sexual language because I don’t think some little kids would know what that is. It would just make rules more clear and easy to access from your hot bar because some bedrock players don’t even know that cubecraft.net exists.
Edit- this should be required to read every page the first time u join the server after the book gets added and must be accepted, that would make it easier to deal with hacking appeals and make teaming less of a problem.

4. Public parties. This has been suggested but I think it would be a cool thing to add, it’s in other nonfeatured bedrock servers like hyperlands , it would basically bewhere vip level 1+ could create a public party that had room for the amount of people they had capacity for. Public parties could be in the social menu under parties you can push public parties and u will see what public parties are available in that lobby. You could kick ppl from and leave public parties.

5. Parties for teams. Yeah just like if u have a 4 person and u want to do 2 against eachother in duos then u could go into a team duos and it will split u up into 2 teams of 2.

I will post a poll it will be multi choice just so I can see your opinion. Please like and reply if u agree and if u want to vote no on all of them them please explain. Also if u Like them all just vote all of the above
Those are all really good claims, I would love it if you could go into solos if you are with a friend, so then we could compete against each other!

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Completely disagree with you on 1 and 5, Have you ever played survival games?? The amount of cross-teamers you come across in that game is next to nothing despite it being open to large parties, if that solo game is allowed then why shouldn't eggwars and skywars solo, you can also have large parties in minerware aswell, just because you allow a large party does not mean it encourages cross teaming, anyway you can do the party glitch to get your friends in the game anyway so all this does is allow large games to happen alot easier, or even just joining at the same time as your friend, your argument is completely flawed.
You just said disagree but I think u meant agree thank for ur feedback anyway:)

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Ive found teamers every few games when i played SG

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Well not that much anymore because there’s duos there’s been skywars and eggwars duos for years
SGDuos did get rid of 90% of the teamer problem but you saw what happened with only an SGSolo and no limit on team size

Ill reference another bedrock server that does allow this, hive. On hive you will end up seeing a lot of teamers due to there being no limit and 90% of them are high level groups anyway

Also i find hackers back earlier this year with the same frequency and having the same frequency as hackers is not a good thing im sure

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
SGDuos did get rid of 90% of the teamer problem but you saw what happened with only an SGSolo and no limit on team size

Ill reference another bedrock server that does allow this, hive. On hive you will end up seeing a lot of teamers due to there being no limit and 90% of them are high level groups anyway

Also i find hackers back earlier this year with the same frequency and having the same frequency as hackers is not a good thing im sure
But as you said, sg duos got rid of 90% of the problem, so if it got added there wouldn’t be to much of a problem

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England

But Eggwars Duos and Squads exist, so why would there be a huge cross-teaming problem on Eggwars solo with this change???

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom