Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What suggestions do u agree with

• Total voters

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
So I am writing this suggestion thread because I think parties could really expand on bedrock. In this suggestion I will go over a few things I think they could change and a few things that they could improve on.

1. I know this has been suggested many times before, but it would be super duper awesome 😎 to make it so that we could play solo whilst in parties.I know this would encourage teaming, but there is already a warning of no teaming. Also if it really becomes a problem then they could make like a sort of sentinel that makes it so that if players are within 5 blocks of eachother for say like ten seconds without hitting eachother it alerts and online bedrock moderator.
Edit-a lot of ppl don’t like this because they think it will encourage teaming, but look at java. Is there a huge number of teamers? No. Is there teamers in every game? No. IS TEAMING A PROBLEM ON JAVA??? NOOO!!!! SO WHY SHOULD IT BE A PROBLEM ON BEDROCK a especially if there’s a rule book that everyone has to read on the first time they get on the server after it’s released and also theres

2. Larger parties and freind slots for vips. I know getting vip levels gets you more party size and freind slots but it seems like there’s really not much increase. I think each vip level should give u 2 more party slots, and then vip 4 to vip5 would give u 4 so that vip 5 would have 16, enough to fill up larger solo maps. As for freind slots, I think they could add 8 slots every time, so that vip level5 u would have 50 slots, because on java if u have super high rank u can get like 100 or something and on bedrock currently I think 35 is the max.

3. Small simple rule book in lobbies. This would just be a simplified and short version of the rules that’s appropriate for a small kid, such as inthe chat don’t be mean or rude or something , not don’t do death threats and sexual language because I don’t think some little kids would know what that is. It would just make rules more clear and easy to access from your hot bar because some bedrock players don’t even know that cubecraft.net exists.
Edit- this should be required to read every page the first time u join the server after the book gets added and must be accepted, that would make it easier to deal with hacking appeals and make teaming less of a problem.

4. Public parties. This has been suggested but I think it would be a cool thing to add, it’s in other nonfeatured bedrock servers like hyperlands , it would basically bewhere vip level 1+ could create a public party that had room for the amount of people they had capacity for. Public parties could be in the social menu under parties you can push public parties and u will see what public parties are available in that lobby. You could kick ppl from and leave public parties.

5. Parties for teams. Yeah just like if u have a 4 person and u want to do 2 against eachother in duos then u could go into a team duos and it will split u up into 2 teams of 2.

I will post a poll it will be multi choice just so I can see your opinion. Please like and reply if u agree and if u want to vote no on all of them them please explain. Also if u Like them all just vote all of the above

Last edited:

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
1. No teaming would be more encouraged
2.get youtube rank but yes
3.yes
4.i dont see why not
5.again with 1, teaming.!
That’s why I suggested a teaming engines and also it’s not like make a channel make a vid have 10k subs

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Could you explain the teaming engine and the yt thing was a joke
Okay so it’s like, if in solo or teams enemies are with in 5 blocks of each other with no wall or blocks separating them or void separating them for 10 seconds then it alerts an active bedrock staff member and they come check it out. It they are definitely teaming the staff member bans the teamers

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay so it’s like, if in solo or teams enemies are with in 5 blocks of each other with no wall or blocks separating them or void separating them for 10 seconds then it alerts an active bedrock staff member and they come check it out. It they are definitely teaming the staff member bans the teamers
Maybe for the future but there still isnt enough bedrock staff.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Also if it really becomes a problem then they could make like a sort of sentinel that makes it so that if players are within 5 blocks of eachother for say like ten seconds without hitting eachother it alerts and online bedrock moderator.
It’d be too annoying to code, we can just look at evidence, if people are sending teaming alerts, then cheating alerts could be ignored.
2. I do agree, bedrock players should be given more friend slots.
3. This is a good idea, first time people join they should have to read and accept the rules.
5. I think that Bedrock players should have team selection or at least be paired with party members, good idea.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
It’d be too annoying to code, we can just look at evidence, if people are sending teaming alerts, then cheating alerts could be ignored.
2. I do agree, bedrock players should be given more friend slots.
3. This is a good idea, first time people join they should have to read and accept the rules.
5. I think that Bedrock players should have team selection or at least be paired with party members, good idea.
Bedrock is already paired what I’m proposing is that so it’s like the solos suggestion they can be on enemy teams if there in a mode where there’s less on a team then is in their party. Also I think staff should be assigned whether they are going to work on cheating or teaming and it switches every day.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I agree with this! Why is the party solo queue not on Bedrock lol, this just adds to the list of differences (and why java is better imo). It would not encourage teaming, there is already a warning and it's on Java and you don't see many teamers.

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Please everyone who sees this vote don’t just like I wanna know ur feedback also @Younisco can I have ur feedback

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
Idk why I have to have a friend circle of 15 tho. It gets lonely when they leave and I have to try and figure out who I gotta kick in order to easily connect with someone else.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Idk why I have to have a friend circle of 15 tho. It gets lonely when they leave and I have to try and figure out who I gotta kick in order to easily connect with someone else.
Same here when I wanna freind someone new I have to kick someone who I never see on

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
1. and 5.
Teaming, I did hear your edit and boi theres 4 litres of anger in there but Java's community is not bedrock's community so comparing between them is useless

Also Option 5 and 1 are the same thing, just different game modes

Yeah maybe an increase (2x or 1.5x) and unlimited for max level VIP but party size should max out at 10 with VIP L5

Yeah but it wont deter hacking completely but something is better than nothing

Though is it possible on bedrock?

Trolling in these Public parties may be a problem but the pros outweigh the cons

TLDR, yay for most, nay for 1 and 5

Last edited:

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
why i disagree with 1, 2, and 5:

1. "IS TEAMING A PROBLEM ON JAVA??? NOOO!!!! SO WHY SHOULD IT BE A PROBLEM ON BEDROCK"

its a problem on solo sg, the reason being you can join with a party.

2. I would rather keep it as youtube rank having 16 party slots, but vip 5 should have 10 slots imo for skywars mega

5. same as 1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom