Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
Idk if its my internet or if its cubecraft but there has been some crazy long hit delay and it completely messes me up.

Ive died multiple times from hit delay, and it makes pvp a pain to even do. Strafing and w taping is bassicly useless because the hits dont even register half the time.

And its only in pvp, chest looting and block placing is fine, its just pvp. This kinda ruins the fun i have with this game becauae it just seems unfair, And it also ruins the way i pvp, its unpredictable, which is the whole point of the way i pvp, which is to predict where they will go when they take kb.

EDIT: And i dont want to be a fault of "correlation is not causation" but ever since the new dev came, this has been happening

Last edited:

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Idk if its my internet or if its cubecraft but there has been some crazy long hit delay and it completely messes me up.

Ive died multiple times from hit delay, and it makes pvp a pain to even do. Strafing and w taping is bassicly useless because the hits dont even register half the time.

And its only in pvp, chest looting and block placing is fine, its just pvp. This kinda ruins the fun i have with this game becauae it just seems unfair, And it also ruins the way i pvp, its unpredictable, which is the whole point of the way i pvp, which is to predict where they will go when they take kb.

EDIT: And i dont want to be a fault of "correlation is not causation" but ever since the new dev came, this has been happening
Hey, I’m sorry you’ve encountered this. It may just be your internet/ lag spikes?

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
It is probably your ping, but I have no clue after reading in your comment that chests and stuff work normal. If Cube is lagging opening chests and PvP should both lagg, and if you're lagging the same principle would count.
I hope it gets better!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I have not experienced this on neither Bedrock nor Java. And since you said that you can open chests just fine, it may be the ping of your opponents. That will not be the case for all of them but it may be for some.

I don’t think one dev can mess up the entire hit detection system :) since that also Minecraft itself. (?)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom