Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Banwave

Mar 12, 2020
If you encounter a hacker you should always do the following:

• Press Win+Alt+R: This activates the internal screen recorder of the gamebar. Rdcoring the incident will allow you to use the fooage when reporting that cheater
  • Follow the hacker in spectator mode (if you already lost)
But reporting isnt enough. You want to win against a cheater! Here is what you can do.

In general:

• If being chased seek higher terrain, nearly all cheaters are incompetend (therefire the cheating). You can increase the distance doing so.
  • If you see another player fighting a hacker help him/her, if there is any chance of winning against the hacker. If a hacker sees that instead of winning, people unit against him/her it may frustrate them enough to quit the server/game alltoghter.
Against people that can fly:

• When possible try to land one hit at him depenig on the sofware he uses taking damage will cause him to fall
  • Gather and use bow and arrows, eggs and snowballs
  • When possible lure him into a structure: Flying dosent help much when there is a roof
  • There is no structure? In games like skywars or lucky islands it is not to inpratcical to drill a little cave and lure him/her there.
Against people with knockback:

• Avoid edges, places with a lot fire/lava
  • Lure the cheater into close quaters
  • Use long range items (If they have no armor and or really low health) to finish him/her of
  • Lure the cheater to an edge and use long-range items to push him/her over the edge.
Against people with kill-aura:

• Create some distance beetween yourself and the cheater, however never corner yourself even if hiding
  • Lure the cheater to an edge and use long-range items to push him over the edge.
  • Set up a trap: Find one block width bridge and remove a block. Get the cheater to chase you, cross the bridge and place a block on your side of the gap, right before he passes the gap. Thus he will fall down.

Comment if i missed out anything or if you have something you like to add.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
i forgot about w alt g haha i always used obs before..
you can also change how far back it records by going to settings (not control panel), then gaming
1596578973280.png

then captures
1596579040792.png

then click on the drop down menu
1596579244161.png

then you click whatever you want in there, I prefer 3 minutes just as it goes back long enough that you will most likely see multiple situations of dealing with a hacker

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Hey, good thread!

• If you see another player fighting a hacker help him/her, if there is any chance of winning against the hacker. If a hacker sees that instead of winning, people unit against him/her it may frustrate them enough to quit the server/game alltoghter.

This point isn't allowed tho. Even though someone is cheating (breaking a rule), you can't break another rule yourself (teaming up against the cheater). Teaming in all cases isn't allowed on the server.

The other points you mentioned are pretty helpful!

I also got another point:
The thing I mostly do when I notice at the start of the game that there's a fly hacker (someone getting multiple kills faster then possible), is immediately using /report on him, mining down on my island and shifting to make sure he doesn't see me and then pray that a mod will see my report before he gets to me.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
You sound like one of those airline attendants speaking about what to do if the plane crashes😂😂😂 but good advice

Banwave

Mar 12, 2020
Hey, good thread!

This point isn't allowed tho. Even though someone is cheating (breaking a rule), you can't break another rule yourself (teaming up against the cheater). Teaming in all cases isn't allowed on the server.
Well yes but actually no. Perhaps I should have written that a bit different:
You're not teaming up per se. But when you see 2 people fighting you first eliminate the bigger treat, ignoring the other player (thus technically cooperating) until the bigger treat is eliminated then taking care of him/her.

Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
UncleSpect wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!!
Not to thank; you are really nice and good at explaining :D
Top Bottom