Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
-Hey Hey cubecrafters ! welcome to this guide to win at eggwars on cubecraft bedrock (80% win rate if you do what is written below)!

first things first , im Laith, the cubecraft eggwars professional , with approximately 730 solos wins , so , lets talk about how do you win eggwars games -solos- / if you want to know how to win at duos, tell me in the replies !

-i recommend you to be skilled in these followings before we get started :
1- jump bridging on controller or keyboard and mouse *recommended ( if you dont have controller to play on, or you play on mobile ,its okay ,but the pvp against the pc or controller players will be hard :D )

+ here is a tutorial for the jump bridging ( it needs so much practice) :

2- you must pvp very well
+ if you are on PC , or laptop, its important to learn one of the best cps- increasing clicking methods , such as :
a) butterfly clicking , basic tutorial :
b) Jitter clicking , basic tutorial :
Note : don't use the bannable , cheaty clicking methods such as the drag clicking or the modifying clicking, so you dont get punished !

+if you are on controller , you can just practice PVP till you are legend ! ( i practice PVP in every game of Eggwars i play)

strategy 1 : speedrunning ( my main strategy)
first you vote for overpowered items ,select the builder kit that contains 15 andesite blocks, and when the game begins, you collect 6 iron pieces quickly , buy 15 blocks and a 1 iron-pickaxe , then , rush the first team, break their egg , and kill them !

Then, you buy armor, a sword , food , more blocks, and then , rush the second team !
After you kill the second team, you repeat the steps above, and get the other teams and win, but keep in mind, everytime you get a team, try to get better gear so that you dont get destroyed by the full iron man...

strategy 2 : stacking and winning ( on the bridges map properly)
first you vote for overpowered items ,select the builder kit that contains 15 andesite blocks, and when the game begins,
you jump bridge quickly to the mid, collect 12 diamonds, and then go back to your base , buy leather armor, a diamond sword, blocks, and a pickaxe, then , get the teams that are beside your base, congrats , you have cleaned the first area !
Now, go to the mid, collect more diamonds, and buy better gear, get more teams , buy better gear, till you win !

strategy 3 : soon ....

qwesadillaz

Sep 10, 2021
Scotland
I would make sure to include that some maps are better than others, as a sweat myself I almost always play golf map. Also include that just reading a guide will not (theoretically) make you better at egg wars just as a disclaimer for anyone reading. As important as all these skills there is also no substitute for just shear game knowledge/ game sense. When it comes to Minecraft aim is more important than clicks per second. Overall great article for a beginner but for more advanced skills more will need to be added/ improved. HAGD -Qwesadilla

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SoloWarz

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I would make sure to include that some maps are better than others, as a sweat myself I almost always play golf map. Also include that just reading a guide will not (theoretically) make you better at egg wars just as a disclaimer for anyone reading. As important as all these skills there is also no substitute for just shear game knowledge/ game sense. When it comes to Minecraft aim is more important than clicks per second. I have an Irl friend who clicks 5 cps and is sub 20 on duos leaderboard. Overall great article for a beginner but for more advanced skills more will need to be added/ improved. HAGD -Qwesadilla
I was meaning beginners in this thread :D

Reactions: qwesadillaz

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
While I Totally Agree With The First Strategy, The Second Strategy Might Require Some Improvements, Like I Would Suggest You To Take Armour ( Especially In Overpowered ),
Cause It'll Provide You With Some Protection As It Is Highly Risky To Go Without Protection. Any Player With A Sword Or Pickaxe Can Easily Kill You Within 4-6 Hits If You're Not Wearing Any Armour.

Reactions: Silco

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
While I Totally Agree With The First Strategy, The Second Strategy Might Require Some Improvements, Like I Would Suggest You To Take Armour ( Especially In Overpowered ),
Cause It'll Provide You With Some Protection As It Is Highly Risky To Go Without Protection. Any Player With A Sword Or Pickaxe Can Easily Kill You Within 4-6 Hits If You're Not Wearing Any Armour.
in strategy 2, buy better gear= buy better armor and sword :D

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Good strategies! I was looking for this as I am not yet experienced in Eggwars, I can’t jump bridge on mobile but I can speedbridge just as fast, and I’m good at Pvp, I regularly beat pc players, so I’ll give these a try. Next I’ll get Eggwars rank to vote!

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
I agree that both strategies are very good, especially the first one. The only thing that I could add is you should buy golden carrots, as they give higher saturation than steak. With how buggy CCG Bedrock saturation is, golden carrots are a must-have.

Reactions: PratyayPro5

Shosii

Oct 23, 2020
-Hey Hey cubecrafters ! welcome to this guide to win at eggwars on cubecraft bedrock (80% win rate if you do what is written below)!

first things first , im Laith, the cubecraft eggwars professional , with approximately 730 solos wins , so , lets talk about how do you win eggwars games -solos- / if you want to know how to win at duos, tell me in the replies !

-i recommend you to be skilled in these followings before we get started :
1- jump bridging on controller or keyboard and mouse *recommended ( if you dont have controller to play on, or you play on mobile ,its okay ,but the pvp against the pc or controller players will be hard :D )

+ here is a tutorial for the jump bridging ( it needs so much practice) :

2- you must pvp very well
+ if you are on PC , or laptop, its important to learn one of the best cps- increasing clicking methods , such as :
a) butterfly clicking , basic tutorial :
b) Jitter clicking , basic tutorial :
Note : don't use the bannable , cheaty clicking methods such as the drag clicking or the modifying clicking, so you dont get punished !

+if you are on controller , you can just practice PVP till you are legend ! ( i practice PVP in every game of Eggwars i play)

strategy 1 : speedrunning ( my main strategy)
first you vote for overpowered items ,select the builder kit that contains 15 andesite blocks, and when the game begins, you collect 6 iron pieces quickly , buy 15 blocks and a 1 iron-pickaxe , then , rush the first team, break their egg , and kill them !

Then, you buy armor, a sword , food , more blocks, and then , rush the second team !
After you kill the second team, you repeat the steps above, and get the other teams and win, but keep in mind, everytime you get a team, try to get better gear so that you dont get destroyed by the full iron man...

strategy 2 : stacking and winning ( on the bridges map properly)
first you vote for overpowered items ,select the builder kit that contains 15 andesite blocks, and when the game begins,
you jump bridge quickly to the mid, collect 12 diamonds, and then go back to your base , buy leather armor, a diamond sword, blocks, and a pickaxe, then , get the teams that are beside your base, congrats , you have cleaned the first area !
Now, go to the mid, collect more diamonds, and buy better gear, get more teams , buy better gear, till you win !

strategy 3 : soon ....
Thanks for the strategy's

peterpadlock

Aug 16, 2021
The same thing applies with duos my duo partner blahcoockieboy, we both like to rush but usually on of us is more the person to destract the team while the other gets the egg.I would also like to mention that for destracter your role is to be somewhat more tanky and by all means get the opposing team away from the egg. The ideal place would be a bridge or ledge. This strategy works well with a coronated teammate and people who like to Speedrun but hate people who have obi.

Reactions: SoloWarz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
Top Bottom