Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
It don't think it's a bad idea the kick vote system, but should be very accurate because the worst thing that could happen is that a regular player get kicked.

About new suggestions for stop hackers, I don't have nothing new. I think that the only thing that we can do is report all the hackers that we see until we have a stable anti-cheat. If all the players that we can report, we do it, surely the day comes when a hacker end all his alternative accounts.

Tim Barnes

Jun 10, 2016
Birmingham
The most annoying hackers are the ones with kill-aura, anti-knockback, flying, and range. I know a few servers use some mechanic where there is an invisible entity above them and triggers the kill-aura and kicks them if they have it. My knowledge in plugins isn't that great so I wouldn't know if it were possible to call an event where, once players are hit, they should be sent back if not then kicks them. This may also be an issue for people with bad connections! Thankfully, I've heard staff are working towards a custom anti-cheat system, which hopefully will resolve all issues.

The only reason why I have not really thought about buying a rank is because 1/10 times there's a hacker in a match, and it just ruins my fun.

I get on for some hours every day and play skywars, eggwars and lucky island. I can't stand hackers so I always report them. The other problem is that they say "Good luck banning me, this is my ALT account" or "I'm using a VPN"

As far as hackers, I would recommend adding a vote-kick system to a match where 70% or less could vote to have someone kicked out of the match. Once again, the problem would be people misusing this system.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? I would love to hear whatever you have :)
I like the idea of a vote to kick system in the game, where people can vote to kick someone and it has to be say 70% of the players in the lobby at the time. It wouldn't get abused, because If it was in play and someone was accusing another of hacking I would challenge them and see it for myself before voting. It would definitely annoy hackers and could stop them altogether if they couldn't be bothered getting kicked every match :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom