Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the premise (Q1), Which ideas do you like (Q2)

• Total voters

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
This really stems off the fact that people say updates should be broken up more, which I perfectly agree with. So, this is how eggwars should be revamped. (Note: Top priority should be getting to 1.12 and fixing this non-vanilla PvP right now but this is just an example)

Week 1/2: Release a new and modern eggwars complete with anything you want to add. Some examples are:
- More crazy items
- Custom items
- Upgraderinos
- Redstone / Traps
Also included in the week 1/2 update will be the new classic eggwars lobby. Quite simple.

Week 3: Re-add money walls

This is a smaller one included in between the larger ones. As I said on the original thread, money walls should be as close to the original game with the following exceptions:
- Golden Apples 2 gold to 8 gold
- No More Notch Apples
- Cheaper Obsidian
- Cheaper food bought with iron
- Discourage excessive rushing

I'll do weeks 4-10 tomorrow. There's no need to do them right now, so I'll leave it here. DO IT STAFF

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This really stems off the fact that people say updates should be broken up more, which I perfectly agree with. So, this is how eggwars should be revamped. (Note: Top priority should be getting to 1.12 and fixing this non-vanilla PvP right now but this is just an example)

Week 1/2: Release a new and modern eggwars complete with anything you want to add. Some examples are:
- More crazy items
- Custom items
- Upgraderinos
- Redstone / Traps
Also included in the week 1/2 update will be the new classic eggwars lobby. Quite simple.

Week 3: Re-add money walls

This is a smaller one included in between the larger ones. As I said on the original thread, money walls should be as close to the original game with the following exceptions:
- Golden Apples 2 gold to 8 gold
- No More Notch Apples
- Cheaper Obsidian
- Cheaper food bought with iron
- Discourage excessive rushing

I'll do weeks 4-10 tomorrow. There's no need to do them right now, so I'll leave it here. DO IT STAFF
I think they should make a votable option in eggwars were you can just upgrade all generators to like lvl 5 or 10
And there could be a warning for something like “Beefy computer recommended” because of all th entities in the same block.
And I would LOVE to see money walls make a comeback, but the possibility of that happening, its like a 5% chance. Also re-add Area51

A

A pigeon

I think they should make a votable option in eggwars were you can just upgrade all generators to like lvl 5 or 10
And there could be a warning for something like “Beefy computer recommended” because of all th entities in the same block.
And I would LOVE to see money walls make a comeback, but the possibility of that happening, its like a 5% chance. Also re-add Area51
No .

Area 51 can return but to the other things you mentioned , eww and nope

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
I think the game modes are good how it is
The gamemodes we have now are good, not fine. The one thing that's preventing them from truly being 'fine' is that they're getting old. Have you seen the amount of people complaining here on the forums (me included) about Eggwars being/getting boring? There are a lot at the moment. And this is not cause people think it (refering to Eggwars as a whole with it's various gamemodes) suddenly isn't a good minigame anymore; it's because it's getting old and therefore becoming staler, less exciting and fun by the day. I don't agree with the presumed underlying message of your comment, which is probably: 'Eggwars doesn't need to be changed', cause as good as the minigame might be, it isn't 'fine' right now. We NEED something new, something refreshing, something that will revitalize and breathe new life into it.

I actually made my own thread sharing a suggestion about revitalizing Eggwars with a new gamemode variation, you can check it out if you want, it's well thought out: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/h...ter-last-time-introducing-the-concept.201768/

A

A pigeon

No .

Area 51 can return but to the other things you mentioned , eww and nope
Btw i was replying to hank ^^^^ and sorry for stealing your ideas but they needed a lot of elaboration and persuation to make the common people agree

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom