Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
LOL You plebs, nVidia Shadowplay has retro-active recording.
Forgot to record?
Shadowplay will go back to the past 5 minutes like magic and save them.
I think there are more retro-active recording softwares...
I have no need to record anything. For now reporting really doesn't help at all. The mod team is banning a ----load of hackers and still you run across enough of them. Until the anti cheat is working properly my 10 hacker reports really won't change it.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I have no need to record anything. For now reporting really doesn't help at all. The mod team is banning a ----load of hackers and still you run across enough of them. Until the anti cheat is working properly my 10 hacker reports really won't change it.
There's a limit of hackers that can join the server, alt lists and compromised accounts are getting banned day by day.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
How does reporting not help!?! That's the only way hackers get banned. With no recording, there would be so many more hackers.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
There's a limit of hackers that can join the server, alt lists and compromised accounts are getting banned day by day.

Sure, but at this point I just can't care enough to be making videos and uploading them. To me it
What will happen to the sever if everyone thinks like that...

All reports are welcome. We really appreciate them and they do make a difference :)

And what is a busy server without a proper anticheat. Well we all know the answer to that.

My point is that I cannot care enough at this point. I'm not gonna download any program that I only use to ban a hacker. When I see improvement on Cubecrafts side I will adjust my attitude towards this matter, but not before that. I am willing to do a lot to make my and other players experience a lot better, but I am not the one running the server.

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
However, there is not a limit to the amount of players that can easily download hacks, so the possible amount of hackers that can join the server is indefinite.

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Sure, but at this point I just can't care enough to be making videos and uploading them. To me it

And what is a busy server without a proper anticheat. Well we all know the answer to that.

My point is that I cannot care enough at this point. I'm not gonna download any program that I only use to ban a hacker. When I see improvement on Cubecrafts side I will adjust my attitude towards this matter, but not before that. I am willing to do a lot to make my and other players experience a lot better, but I am not the one running the server.

For someone who cares so little, you sure do post here a heck of a lot.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop

Why do you even play if you care so little? You make no sense. If you hate hackers and don't do anything about them, what is the point of complaining? All you are saying is, "get an anti-cheat" hehehhehe," get an anti-cheat!" If you want it so much, create your own and give it to CubeCraft, stop the dumb complaining and do something rather than some baby talk and complaining.

:mad:

Reactions: Ping Ether

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Do you know there are alts? They don't care about if someone reports them, they just want to use their hacks and "be the best player in the game" or at least untouchable.
That message about "I'm recording" I don't think it works well.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Majority of hackers use hacks knowing it can get them ban and they don't even care because alts and alts and oh yeah, alts.

They don't care if you're a youtuber, staff member, non ranked player or even the owner (eh sometimes)
because they only find it fun to ruin games for others and get a reaction out of those players who calls hacks.
Can't you just ban the whole ip of the person who hacked ?

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
This will not happen.
See it like this: you have a younger brother who likes trolling and hacking,...he gets banned (ip ban). Now you also won't be able to play anymore.

You shut down an entire household with an ip ban. Not everyone needs to be punished when one person does something wrong.

Reactions: Zombiepower

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com

In my opinion, I think this would be a good idea however, we would like to stick to the side where no innocent players gets punished unfairly.
I understand it will reduce the amount of rule breakers (hackers mainly) by doing so but, it would also punish a lot of other innocent players.
Hackers can find a way around the IP ban but those who are innocent and play by the rules.. not really huh..

So yeah, hope you understand and continue to bear with us.
We don't like hackers as much as the next guy. Then we also have players who will blame us for not "dealing" with them.
kaomoji_set_2_30_67_by_megaman5000-d7dmagf.gif

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Why do you even play if you care so little? You make no sense. If you hate hackers and don't do anything about them, what is the point of complaining? All you are saying is, "get an anti-cheat" hehehhehe," get an anti-cheat!" If you want it so much, create your own and give it to CubeCraft, stop the dumb complaining and do something rather than some baby talk and complaining.

:mad:
And this makes zero sense. It's not that I never cared and I don't even play this a lot like I used to. So how can you even make statements about that. I just don't give a flying :) about making hacker reports. It takes more then and for me there is no reward in it. I'll either play with hackers or with some luck not. Kinda used to it now, I maybe even will miss them if there ever will be a functional anticheat (/s).

So having negative feedback about your beloved server is is dumb, baby talking and complaining. But asskissing and defending it with your life does anything at all? Please grow up.

Also never use that "create your own anticheat" nonsense again, it makes you look like an annoying kid.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
For someone who cares so little, you sure do post here a heck of a lot.

Being on a community forum and playing a game is very different then making hacker reports if you would ask me? If I am gonna record, upload all videos and make report posts for all the hackers I have come across that would be a daily 8 hour job for the next couple of months. I like Eggwars and I like sharing my opinion on different matters, but I don't give a single -- about making any more effort until I see the once that are supposed to do that are also doing it.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
In my opinion, I think this would be a good idea however, we would like to stick to the side where no innocent players gets punished unfairly.
I understand it will reduce the amount of rule breakers (hackers mainly) by doing so but, it would also punish a lot of other innocent players.
Hackers can find a way around the IP ban but those who are innocent and play by the rules.. not really huh..

So yeah, hope you understand and continue to bear with us.
We don't like hackers as much as the next guy. Then we also have players who will blame us for not "dealing" with them.
kaomoji_set_2_30_67_by_megaman5000-d7dmagf.gif
This will not happen.
See it like this: you have a younger brother who likes trolling and hacking,...he gets banned (ip ban). Now you also won't be able to play anymore.

You shut down an entire household with an ip ban. Not everyone needs to be punished when one person does something wrong.
I understand it and thx for replying xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom