Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
And this makes zero sense. It's not that I never cared and I don't even play this a lot like I used to. So how can you even make statements about that. I just don't give a flying :) about making hacker reports. It takes more then and for me there is no reward in it. I'll either play with hackers or with some luck not. Kinda used to it now, I maybe even will miss them if there ever will be a functional anticheat (/s).

So having negative feedback about your beloved server is is dumb, baby talking and complaining. But asskissing and defending it with your life does anything at all? Please grow up.

Also never use that "create your own anticheat" nonsense again, it makes you look like an annoying kid.
You are 18? I think you should have gone back to preschool. You just are one of the stinking people that does nothing for the server. You claim that we are asskssing, but we are just simple people that just comment on a server. You need to grow up rather than just saying retarded things even if you are retarded. A 18 year old acting like he's 2, you are a horrible representative for this server and for your age.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
You are 18? I think you should have gone back to preschool. You just are one of the stinking people that does nothing for the server. You claim that we are asskssing, but we are just simple people that just comment on a server. You need to grow up rather than just saying retarded things even if you are retarded. A 18 year old acting like he's 2, you are a horrible representative for this server and for your age.

For all you know I could be 9 or 69. We are on the internet :)

Also thank god I know that I would never lower myself to use words such as retarded as an insult. I might not say things your little ears like, but at least I can sleep at night knowing I respect other human beings.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
For all you know I could be 9 or 69. We are on the internet :)

Also thank god I know that I would never lower myself to use words such as retarded as an insult. I might not say things your little ears like, but at least I can sleep at night knowing I respect other human beings.
Oh wow that's some hardcore drama right there about a block game, oooh yes.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Though not everything here is about Minecraft. This is about what he used as an insult which I think is very low and sad.
Even though I admit he shouldn't have used a several condition as an insult, maybe it's up to all of you to stop the drama, as it's not really doing anything. Just discuss about the thread instead of insulting each other.

This isn't targeted to you. But all of you.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Even though I admit he shouldn't have used a several condition as an insult, maybe it's up to all of you to stop the drama, as it's not really doing anything. Just discuss about the thread instead of insulting each other.

This isn't targeted to you. But all of you.

Totally agree, but I never meant to insult anyone. I only said that I didn't care enough, which made some people a bit noisy.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Totally agree, but I never meant to insult anyone. I only said that I didn't care enough, which made some people a bit noisy.
Bruh, to be honest, you didn't insult anyone, they started with the retardation thing, but the more you talk about the drama, the more you fuel it.

Reactions: LeCastel

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
They simply won't care, I once talked to one and he said he is doing it for YouTube and that he has Bypass on, which means it can't get banned, I didn't trust him anyways so I recorded him and report, still I don't know if he got banned.

Reactions: LeCastel

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
They simply won't care, I once talked to one and he said he is doing it for YouTube and that he has Bypass on, which means it can't get banned, I didn't trust him anyways so I recorded him and report, still I don't know if he got banned.
Good job reporting him. I highly doubt that he had bypass.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Age doesn't matter, it's how you represent yourself that does.
Not every adult/teen/oldies are mature and not every youngsters are immature.

You need to learn to respect the opinion of others no matter how nasty it may seem or how they much they imply they dislike/disagree with something.
Not all community members care enough to report hackers, they just let it go and some eventually quit after awhile.
Most of the community (imo) really wants to help out by reporting hackers so we can get rid of them which we really do appreciate, thank you guys.

People who put their time and effort into doing things such as reports, suggestions etc.. truly deserves some respect even if they may seem a little whiny or just someone you don't really want to get-to-know because of their attitude.. yeah but that doesn't mean those who didn't help out don't deserve any respects either because they have their own ways in helping out such as playing on the server, giving their honest opinions etc.

Now we did stray off the topic (please avoid that in the future) though debates are mostly alright, keep it mature and understanding.
If you don't care, that's fine as well.

Locking thread before it gets out of hand and also thread has been answered, sorta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom