Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
The forums are much more dead compared to 2015/2016. Most of you randies won't even know but the maximum # of minutes ago you'd see here:
7990733932cbdfaf59db76080f017be4.png
was around 5 to 10 minutes ago, if not fewer.

So my short suggestion is that the forum Everything Else and the Forgotten subforum Forum Games should pop up in New Posts!
This way the forums will (most likely) look less dead!! omg!!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The forums are much more dead compared to 2015/2016. Most of you randies won't even know but the maximum # of minutes ago you'd see here was around 5 to 10 minutes ago, if not fewer.
Can confirm that this is completely true. New posts came streaming in every minute, and there was never any real inactivity seen in the new posts section.

Although I agree with the suggestion, the forums will, as you said, only look more active. It'll be as active as it was before, same threads as before too.
I'm just hoping for a feature where you could subscribe to certain subforums (other than the notification one) where you would be able to select which forums would appear in "New posts" for you.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Yeah, I agree on this one.
The forums looks dead but actually it's not, just because those sections aren't in new posts.
Plus, people will be more active on couple other posts. For example: design posts, most of the time people ignore those because they aren't in the new posts section.

Reactions: Earth
D

Deleted member 352903

Please I want to vote Ya + I like the smell of peanut butter. Fix it.
Btw, I am agree with your suggestion of course.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The forums are much more dead compared to 2015/2016. Most of you randies won't even know but the maximum # of minutes ago you'd see here:
7990733932cbdfaf59db76080f017be4.png
was around 5 to 10 minutes ago, if not fewer.

So my short suggestion is that the forum Everything Else and the Forgotten subforum Forum Games should pop up in New Posts!
This way the forums will (most likely) look less dead!! omg!!
We should also keep in mind that since Cubecraft updated to 1.9, a lot of players quit, also because you could only play very few games using 1.8.
It is indeed true that there are only few active members on the forums, excluding staff, there are only around 15 very active members.

Before focusing on the forums, we should consider getting more players on the server itselves

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Forum games absolutely
They are usually unnoticed
i would just say anything else in general is usually a useful bread think youtube shouldn't be in there and everythign else should replace it

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
It'd be cool if under new posts they had "Featured Posts" or something like that

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
I should clarify, what I've actually done is fixed it so that all of the games sub forums will now show up in 'New Threads', along with the Everything Else forum and a couple of others. Forums Games I have left out of 'New Threads' for now as, by their nature they can be quite spammy and could easily push off interesting threads and discussions. You should find far more posts in that box now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom