Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
Today I am going to be telling you how you can destroy a fly hacker. So let’s get into step 1,

(Only works for games that have an island)

1) When you see a fly hacker if you can record, record (if you don't have recording software then just skip that part)
2) Grab as many blocks as you can.
3) Build high up in the sky
4) Make it so the fly hacker can't bow you.
5) If the fly hacker does not come to you then taunt him.
6) at this point he will most likely fly to you.
7) Because you did build that high the anit-cheat will detect the hacker and kick him/fer from the game.

Disclaimer: Only do this when you are alone with the hacker/the other players in that game don't mind it. Because it is camping (camping is not allowed)

Or you can also go into a house so he can't fly to you but the hacker most likely has killaura/ff so rip.

If this helped please tell me.
Have a great and save day.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Today I am going to be telling you how you can destroy a fly hacker. So let’s get into step 1,

1) When you see a fly hacker if you can record, record (if you don't have recording software then just skip that part)
7) Because you did build that high the anit-cheat will detect the hacker and kick him/fer from the game.

Disclaimer: Only do this when you are alone with the hacker/the other players in that game don't mind it. Because it is camping (camping is not allowed)

Or you can also go into a house so he can't fly to you but the hacker most likely has killaura/ff so rip.

Or you can bowspamm him while he's mid flight

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
He'll turn on anti-KB to negate the knockback. If he doesn't, he'll take knockback, fall into the Void, and then attempt to teleport back to his take-off point.
If he reaches a certain y cordinate, he can't fly back up. And if he does turn on anti-kb, then he'll get kicked

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop

You know what I do? I send the recording to Orangeric88. :P
jk
I use debuffer.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom