Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Makiyame

Jun 5, 2020
Heya, its me again. I feel that there are quite a few problems with eggwars in the current update. Here are some I feel that are somewhat/big probs.

1. Cost of blocks - ok, this might be a bit offa controversial pick, but i think that in teams of 4, in the obsi map, you need a lot of blocks to get to mid. Idk how much, but at least 40. I think that's quite a lot. 20 iron in total which can be used to upgrade a generator instead
2. Food - I don't see why this has to be part of the game. I don't see how it makes the game any more fun...
Just make food less of a nuisance and cheaper. I think that'll fix it.
3. Cost of TNT - c'mon. its not worth 10 gold. Though it is quite good to rush eggs with, starting gold gens in certain maps are really bad and 10 gold can be used to buy better things anyway.
4. Cost of obsidian - I think this should be made MUCH more expensive than it actually costs. For what it can do, it's pretty darn cheap. You basically need 10 diamonds for a good pick (and prob good armor) just to get rid of it. Really overpowered item overall which is really hard to combat unless you destroy all eggs before anyone gets obsi.
5. Lack of different blocks - the only (viable) blocks you can use are andestite, concrete, obsidian and glass becoz they are cheap and/or really hard to break through. Different defences like wood can be added. This actually goes well with my next point.
6. Lack of tools - first of all, where are the gold tools? They are faster than diamond tools.
Second, i think way more items can be added. Like a fishing rod or an axe to combat wood (from my previous point)
7. Cost of bows/arrows - for what it offers its pretty cheap. It can knock ppls into the void in one hit! What does it cost? 8 diamonds. Cheaper than a diamond sword. Pretty broken if u ask me.
8. Cost of ender pearls - by far the biggest problem. Why? It cost 64 diamonds! You can buy a punch bow and a god apple with that! This is another reason why bows are so annoying to deal with. Pearls are completely unviable because of their price. I've also seen other ppls comment on this. Really hope this gets fixed
9. The lack of different kits - There are only currently 3 kits in the game, one being utterly useless in any gamemode. Sure they all do their own thing but i do think more can be added.
10. BUFF THE MINER KIT - OMG THIS KIT IS SO BAD. AT LEAST BUFF IT TO A STONE PICKAXE OR SOMETHING. ITS THE WORST PICKAXE YOU COULD POSSIBLY GET AND EVEN THE CHEAPEST PICK MAKES THIS THINK LOOK LIKE A JOKE. NOT ONLY THAT, THE CHEAP PICKAXE ONLY COSTS ONLY 10 IRON

So yeh. Those are some probs i think could be fixed. If u don't agree/have more suggestions, please feel free to comment in the reply section. Thx

Reactions: General Kenobi

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Everything is fine The pricing is fine and the Kits Arent Supposed to be that op a stone pickaxe would make games last less time as people will be able to break the egg instantly

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
They should definitely make food cheaper, because 60 iron for 12 steak is definitely way too much, and 1 iron for 1 carrot isn't a lot because the saturation(I think that's what it's called) of the carrot is much lower and you'll start losing hunger bars very soon after you eat one. Also, Ender Pearls DEFINITELY need to be cheaper, you literally have to camp at mid to get one. The Miner Kit is ok, but maybe they should add some food or leather armor. All of the kits are essentially useless in OP, so idk abt that. I personally never get the unenchanted bow, because it seems like a waste of diamonds since it'll take at least 5 hits to kill someone with decent armor, so I always get the Punch or Power bow, and most of the time, the other people I play with do the same thing, and the bow doesn't seem very popular, so I think it's fine leaving it at 8. The reason why the diamond sword is 12 diamonds is because in Bedrock the diamond sword deals 8 damage. Wood should definitely be added, and if they add that I think they should add flint and steel, because then you can light stuff on fire. TNT should stay @ 10 gold, because it's a very good weapon, especially in when you're fighting more than one player. Also, it clears through everything except obby VERY easily, so I think it should stay @ 10 gold. Obby is definitely overpriced, tho. Gold tools, weapons and armor wouldn't rly have a place in Eggwars in general because of the durability, and also because 1. Gold armor is nearly identical to chainmail, Gold weapons are weaker than stone, and the Breaking speed of gold won't matter because all tools are enchanted except for the Miner Kit. Block prices are fine tho.

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
I agree with some of your points regarding the food(wish they would remove it altogether) and the lack of kits, but cc eggwars has always really been simple. There have never been sweaty eggwars defenses that you need 3 different tools with, I play it because of the simplicity and talking to some of my friends that do as well. I really do not see a reason to add such things. Also with a lower enderpearl price, it will encourage longer games since the player can tp for long periods of time.

Searchin4Mom

Novice Member
Jun 12, 2020
Besides pricing, there is so many hackers. Cubeccraft needs to make a better and easier way for reporting people. Also to have a good anticheat. The amount of hackers i see is insane. I love playing eggwars but im getting sick of this.
-Searchin4daddy

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
1. Cost of blocks - ok, this might be a bit offa controversial pick, but i think that in teams of 4, in the obsi map, you need a lot of blocks to get to mid. Idk how much, but at least 40. I think that's quite a lot. 20 iron in total which can be used to upgrade a generator instead
You usually side rush on this map before you go to mid. Plus it takes less than 30 seconds to do that.
2. Food - I don't see why this has to be part of the game. I don't see how it makes the game any more fun...
It's every sweats favorite map, fast games, fast gens, If removed it might make a big part of the community mad
Just make food less of a nuisance and cheaper. I think that'll fix it.
Its already hella cheap.
3. Cost of TNT - c'mon. its not worth 10 gold. Though it is quite good to rush eggs with, starting gold gens in certain maps are really bad and 10 gold can be used to buy better things anyway.
Yes but that is not something that you can get mad as you never need it.
4. Cost of obsidian - I think this should be made MUCH more expensive than it actually costs. For what it can do, it's pretty darn cheap. You basically need 10 diamonds for a good pick (and prob good armor) just to get rid of it. Really overpowered item overall which is really hard to combat unless you destroy all eggs before anyone gets obsi.
Op allows that to not be an issue. But even in Normal you can just build yourself in and break it with a stone/iron pic
5. Lack of different blocks - the only (viable) blocks you can use are andestite, concrete, obsidian and glass becoz they are cheap and/or really hard to break through. Different defences like wood can be added. This actually goes well with my next point.
100% Agree
6. Lack of tools - first of all, where are the gold tools? They are faster than diamond tools.
Second, i think way more items can be added. Like a fishing rod or an axe to combat wood (from my previous point)
Fishing rods would be somewhat pointless. But I agree.
7. Cost of bows/arrows - for what it offers its pretty cheap. It can knock ppls into the void in one hit! What does it cost? 8 diamonds. Cheaper than a diamond sword. Pretty broken if u ask me.
Agree.
8. Cost of ender pearls - by far the biggest problem. Why? It cost 64 diamonds! You can buy a punch bow and a god apple with that! This is another reason why bows are so annoying to deal with. Pearls are completely unviable because of their price. I've also seen other ppls comment on this. Really hope this gets fixed
100%. Without a Mechanic that ends games after a certain time enderpearls become necessary. and they should be cheaper.
9. The lack of different kits - There are only currently 3 kits in the game, one being utterly useless in any gamemode. Sure they all do their own thing but i do think more can be added.
Agree.
10. BUFF THE MINER KIT - OMG THIS KIT IS SO BAD. AT LEAST BUFF IT TO A STONE PICKAXE OR SOMETHING. ITS THE WORST PICKAXE YOU COULD POSSIBLY GET AND EVEN THE CHEAPEST PICK MAKES THIS THINK LOOK LIKE A JOKE. NOT ONLY THAT, THE CHEAP PICKAXE ONLY COSTS ONLY 10 IRON
Cake kit as well pls

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I agree with a few BUT EPEARLS ARE WAYYYY TO EXPENSIVE. They need to be like 25 diamond

B3n3t

Feb 22, 2019
Spain
Honestly I kinda can't agree. If u vote overpowered (which almost everyone does) everything is good pricing... SO i see no reason on why they should change the prices. It's worthless. And as for the ender pearl I can't agree. If ender pearl would be so cheap that would make eggwars bad. And it would be way to easy to get stacked on the and run all over the map as much as u want :) The eggwars like they are now is just perfect :D

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Yeah but there are circumstances where 1 team has an egg and they're camping and you can't get their egg without an ender pearl because they are decked out

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom