Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Need points? Broke and you can't afford that new weapon that costs 2 million points in the shop? Want to craft your own equipment but don't have the money to do it? This is for you! Get rich in days!

Overview
1. Play the game normally but leave one player alive, preferably the weakest one.
2. Do not kill his egg. Instead, slowly enclose the area so that you restrict his space to a 3x3. Make sure to have walls with an obby row in the middle and at least 3 blocks high to make it more difficult for him to break and prevent you from getting out via knockback jump. Block all escapes if there are any.
3. Get a 1 hit or 2 hit kill weapon. Best done on half health.
4. Farm as much as you want! 10 kills? 20 kills? Infinite kills? There's no cap! You control when you win and control how much money you want to make. If you did it right and things go well, you can make 4-15 points per minute, or 240-960 points per hour assuming he stays in the map for that long. This assumes you are in solo -- if you are in team mode, the rates are even higher!
5. If he leaves, that's fine. You made yourself much more points than if you were to end the game normally. Repeat the above.

How is this legitimate?
This uses 2 game mechanics: that the spawn timer is 3 seconds and that spawn protection is removed upon the victim hitting you. With the 3x3 area, you have an easier time to aim where he can't move too much. This is one of the fastest methods to legitimately make money.

Last edited:

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
There is an other way. Play Layer Spleef. And win Some games. It gives you many points to.

F

Facelurite

I just put 5 players in an obsidian box and keep killing them with tnt

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
To make this very easy to do: Get a bud and mid camp on CamperDaSea.
Pros of this map is that it's very easy to get control over the whole game with mid camping, you can buy a one-hit-kill sword from emeralds, there are multiple teams to choose from, the villager no-building zone isnt aligned with the spawnzone so only a 3x3 box is needed, and if you're lucky you can keep killing 3 players over and over again, if they quit, just pick a new team.

Maximize the profits like a true midcamper.
(Yes, I know this sounds extremely ironic looking at my IGN)

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom