Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add endermen?

  • Yes

    Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No

    Votes: 3 18.8%

  • Total voters
    16

bowpro

Member
Oct 31, 2016
9
2
3
26
I am going to send a new Threat, that the time of the game tower defense is too short.
I tried to level monsters up, but the game was over too fast.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Manchot999

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
653
1,591
289
25
the Netherlands
I like the idea of this new troop! I only think the price should be a little bit less than it currently would be now, because 12 endermen at level 5 would cost 13,500 coins, while they could still be stopped a lot by sorcerer, artillery, quake, ice, necromancer, zeus and mage towers.

Not to forget that spiders at level 4/5 already are invulnerable to a lot of towers including turrets, but still don't make it that far once your base has a lot of variation in towers which are fully upgraded further in game.
 
Last edited:
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom