Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raeblue

Mar 14, 2014
Physchotic Land
You have to be recommended and you have to do many things to show your worthiness to the server and then you can become mod and it isnt easy. You need to be replying on the forums and helping people on the server. This is the only way to become mod, but if you ask you will be denied so dont ask.

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
First off all, you will need the magic key to open the tombs of the undead. The key is hidden somewhere behind a waterfall. Many archeologists have tried to find it, but no one succeeded yet. When you have got the key, travel to the tomb of the undead. Here you must find the keyhole, which is not an easy task. After opening the tomb, you must fight the army of the undead. The army of the undead are protecting their king. So yeah. After defeating the army, Bossfight! The allmighty King of the Undead will, after being slayed, drop a magic spell. This spell can create a firebolt soo hot, it can melt a metal called xynoctrisuliom. (Which you have to get from Uranus). Travel to Russia, and ask for a man called Dimitri. (Probably 70% of all Russians is called Dimitri but that's not my problem.(No offense to Russians)). Dimitri will hand you the block of diamond with 1 hole in it. Let the molten xynoctrisuliom flow in the hole. After that, break open the diamond block. There you go. You have achieved nothing. Just obey the rules and help people......

TheCircleOfFire

Oct 27, 2013
First off all, you will need the magic key to open the tombs of the undead. The key is hidden somewhere behind a waterfall. Many archeologists have tried to find it, but no one succeeded yet. When you have got the key, travel to the tomb of the undead. Here you must find the keyhole, which is not an easy task. After opening the tomb, you must fight the army of the undead. The army of the undead are protecting their king. So yeah. After defeating the army, Bossfight! The allmighty King of the Undead will, after being slayed, drop a magic spell. This spell can create a firebolt soo hot, it can melt a metal called xynoctrisuliom. (Which you have to get from Uranus). Travel to Russia, and ask for a man called Dimitri. (Probably 70% of all Russians is called Dimitri but that's not my problem.(No offense to Russians)). Dimitri will hand you the block of diamond with 1 hole in it. Let the molten xynoctrisuliom flow in the hole. After that, break open the diamond block. There you go. You have achieved nothing. Just obey the rules and help people......
That is just perfect.

RainbowGold137

Dec 16, 2013
XD that is hilarious :D

RainbowGold137

Dec 16, 2013
Yeah I try to comment on some of the unban/unmute forums and I help as many people as possible on the server. I look at the Media forums too just don't always comment. So yeah I guess... o.O

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Magic, most people decide to use black magic, however, since I have the obvious advantage of being a unicorn, I used unicorn magic instead.

Reactions: OrangeGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom