Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Trying to be part of their team is something that won't work for 2 different reasons:
1. They won't accept (90% possible)
2. If you team with them, you are agree with teaming, so it means that you doesn't really care if it's fair or unfair, only if it's bad or good for you, and that's not what I am saying, I say that It's so unfair, not for me or for anyone, It's unfair for everyone that doesn't have a team as big as the other they are trying to fight against.
Well, If you want to bowspamm or debuff them, nice. But your KDR (Kill Death Ratio) will get seriously affected. And if you want to buy diamond armor, with a lot of apples, just take into a count that there are more minigames you will probably want to play later and you will (90% sure) want to spend points on advantages for you, and take into a count that if you buy diamond armor, EVERYONE will focus you, not only the team your attacking. It's so common, everytime the people see a full diamond, they try to kill him even if he/she dies trying it, and I think you, me and everyone know that because everyone may have suffered it.

You can annoy them all the time you want, but take this into a count:
1) When you attack them, more peple will attack you, not only that team, It's FFA and everyone cleans when they have a chance.
2) Your KDR will get so bad and your stats will be worse.

So for all that things I have told you, and if you understand and agree with me that teaming is so annoying; you should know that buying diamond armors or joining that club is not the solution.

In other minigames like SkyWars, you can join the hacker or camper club if you want too, but it won't help on stopping the hackers and campers in SkyWars, for example. It doesn't work. So the same will pass with FFA, maybe you will feel good and even happy when that teamers don't kill you because you are in their club (if they accept you) but it won't make it more fair, it will be a lot more unfair.

Greetings.
making teaming bannable will just create an even bigger mess so I'm against that, but what you said is true.
Tbh in my opinion FFA is feces anyway and beyond saving, but there might be some improvement to gain by adding more chaos to the game making it harder to team, maybe all swords could have sweeping edge for instance, idk, something like that.

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
Making it more chaotic won't help a lot, because if there was sweeping edge in the swords, it wouldn't affect that teamers, because they simply camp in high places where the most part of the people can't arrive, as you have seen in one of my videos.
I continue with my idea of making teaming bannable, because a lot of crossteamers have rank, so they have a lot of things to lose.
By the way I want to add something. The builders should place a lot of barrier blocks in the bug zones, so the people cannot camp, as I know anyone will probably ban the people I recorded for bug abussing.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Free for all
Screenshot (165).png

Thank you Meriam Webster's dictionary
A way to make it even more Free For All like would be to allow hacking
but obviously they won't do that
besides this would create an influx of reports
A GIANT influx in reports since it is such a common occurence

So common in fact that its removal would create a significantly larger amount of complaints and would make a much higher group of people angry

Also the replying with "look how many people have made complaints about it in threads already." is a completely invalid argument as though yes you'd be right that is because it is currently the way it is, so there are none saying to make teaming allowed since it is allowed
changing the rules would turn on the lever to let people start these complaint threads

Something I've very well noticed is that there can never be a single majority with the same opinion

A prime example of this was the addition of the respawn timer to eggwars
It was something needed so much that it was probably on the top of the dev teams eggwars to add list, once it is added you get a giant group of people (including myself) cheering on cubecraft saying "Huzzah, they've made eggwars great again"

but of course there was the other side, shortly after the addition you'd see so many complaint threads about it from the other group of people who disliked it because it "gives attackers such an unfair advantage" (which let's be honest beforehand defenders had the insanely high advantage and this was much more balancing than it was gameplay altering) but my opinion isn't important here

My point is, from cubecraft's standpoint it is probably a better idea to do nothing, than to change it

I also personally like the idea of being able to team in FFA myself but than again I also like wing mode more than normal mode, so maybe I am just a huge cheapskate, I don't know

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
FFA is a really terrible PvP experience on Cubecraft but I don't think that teaming should be completely punishable everywhere. The majority of the FFA players all team right now and without them FFA would be pretty empty.

I think instead there should be a single FFA mode that is Solo only. That way people can keep teaming in their own FFAs and random players looking for a normal PvP experience have somewhere to play that will be enjoyable to play.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
While I completely agree that teaming in FFA/Assassins ruins the experience for pretty much everyone, I have to go against this thread. It would be a nightmare to enforce this rule since people could team up to kill someone then run away from each other and claim they were low. It would also create a massive amount of work for staff members as people would constantly be asking for us to join FFA/Assassins to deal with potential teamers.
As for a solo/team variant for FFA, I don’t think this would work either. All the big teams would sit in the team mode and everyone else would go to solo making the big teams bored. They eventually would move over to solo and perform the actions I mentioned before about 2v1ing then splitting up.

I would love to see teaming removed as that is the major reason I dislike FFA and Assassins, but I think the reality is that it won’t be removed. It is too much integrated for us to change it.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
While I completely agree that teaming in FFA/Assassins ruins the experience for pretty much everyone, I have to go against this thread. It would be a nightmare to enforce this rule since people could team up to kill someone then run away from each other and claim they were low. It would also create a massive amount of work for staff members as people would constantly be asking for us to join FFA/Assassins to deal with potential teamers.
As for a solo/team variant for FFA, I don’t think this would work either. All the big teams would sit in the team mode and everyone else would go to solo making the big teams bored. They eventually would move over to solo and perform the actions I mentioned before about 2v1ing then splitting up.

I would love to see teaming removed as that is the major reason I dislike FFA and Assassins, but I think the reality is that it won’t be removed. It is too much integrated for us to change it.

Well, I still agree with my opinion but do you really think they can camp or get out of the map and don't get punished too? If they get bored going a team mode, the other people get bored when in the actual FFA mode, they have to go on killing them but they cannot because they:
1) Don't let the people hit them
2) They all go on focusing that person
And sometimes there aren't to much people playing it, but the teamers and a few persons more and you can't find people who fight too.
Of course, if you want to have good stats because you are competitive or you simply want to get into a top, but you can't kill anyone because everytime is a constant 2vs1,3vs1,10vs1; you would get so frustrated.

I think it's a pity that this good minigame gets so bad because that things don't get fixed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
Top Bottom