Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
Hello Strangers

A good few weeks ago I decided to go to a game mode called "free build". Its pretty good and I enjoy it so much that I bought the world edit. But it cost 1000 Points! So I had to save up for it and it took a bit of time. (It is worth it though, it saves ALOT of time)

So i want to share the way I get points on Cubecraft :cube_light:

I like to go to "miner ware" because it is easy and FUN and if you get in the top 3 you will be rewarded 25 points which in my opinion is good because i normally always get into the top 3.

The second one is more about skill and depends on the game. On the new "arcade", the prizes are high, for 1st place you will get 100 points. But there is one downfall, the arcade takes a long time to play. The games are short and fun but you will have to play like 10 games before the game ends. And it is very difficult so stick to the game your best at! I personally like paintball because i like PVP.

In the end, miner ware would be the best choice for me. But paintball is fun too and it depends on skill

Thanks for reading ;)

P.S. You probably don't have a issue on points but it could be helpful for new players on the server:rolleyes:
If you are good at pvp yoy should do duels. I got 1k points in 20 minutes! But i will tey out your ways

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom