Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Hello Strangers

A good few weeks ago I decided to go to a game mode called "free build". Its pretty good and I enjoy it so much that I bought the world edit. But it cost 1000 Points! So I had to save up for it and it took a bit of time. (It is worth it though, it saves ALOT of time)

So i want to share the way I get points on Cubecraft :cube_light:

I like to go to "miner ware" because it is easy and FUN and if you get in the top 3 you will be rewarded 25 points which in my opinion is good because i normally always get into the top 3.

The second one is more about skill and depends on the game. On the new "arcade", the prizes are high, for 1st place you will get 100 points. But there is one downfall, the arcade takes a long time to play. The games are short and fun but you will have to play like 10 games before the game ends. And it is very difficult so stick to the game your best at! I personally like paintball because i like PVP.

In the end, miner ware would be the best choice for me. But paintball is fun too and it depends on skill

Thanks for reading ;)

P.S. You probably don't have a issue on points but it could be helpful for new players on the server:rolleyes:

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I just do egg wars :P
My games only last for 4-5 minutes long for some reason so, why not?
The problem with Minerware is that it's not as popular as the other games so it may take a while to find players to compete against.
However, if it was just as popular as egg wars, it would be the best way to earn points for sure.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I just do egg wars :p
The problem with Minerware is that it's not as popular as the other games so it may take a while to find players to compete against.
However, if it was just as popular as egg wars, it would be the best way to earn points for sure.
Agreed.
Thats how i farm points.
Break eggs and kill people.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I just do egg wars :p
Your games last 4-5 mins long! xD your must be good compared to me xD

Oh yeah, how much points do you get per egg?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
You have to play where you are good at And where you have fun. Before the arcade update I played much tnt run, I was pretty good in it and want to imporve My parcour skills. This was the best way for getting points. I don't think that minerware the best way is for getting points, but as you like it.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I enjoy eggwars and it gives tons of points and xp. If you win, it gives 250 xp and 50 points, and that's just winning. Every kill you get is 1 point and every egg is 6 points. Even on small maps you can easily gain upwards of 100 points in less than 10 minutes.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
You have to play where you are good at And where you have fun. Before the arcade update I played much tnt run, I was pretty good in it and want to imporve My parcour skills. This was the best way for getting points. I don't think that minerware the best way is for getting points, but as you like it.
Yeah, i agree, play what your best at

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Strangers

A good few weeks ago I decided to go to a game mode called "free build". Its pretty good and I enjoy it so much that I bought the world edit. But it cost 1000 Points! So I had to save up for it and it took a bit of time. (It is worth it though, it saves ALOT of time)

So i want to share the way I get points on Cubecraft :cube_light:

I like to go to "miner ware" because it is easy and FUN and if you get in the top 3 you will be rewarded 25 points which in my opinion is good because i normally always get into the top 3.

The second one is more about skill and depends on the game. On the new "arcade", the prizes are high, for 1st place you will get 100 points. But there is one downfall, the arcade takes a long time to play. The games are short and fun but you will have to play like 10 games before the game ends. And it is very difficult so stick to the game your best at! I personally like paintball because i like PVP.

In the end, miner ware would be the best choice for me. But paintball is fun too and it depends on skill

Thanks for reading ;)

P.S. You probably don't have a issue on points but it could be helpful for new players on the server:rolleyes:

Egg Wars
-6 points per egg
-1 point per kill

PvP
-1 point per kill

Avchivements and Daily Challenges help me!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I actually think you can always get the most points in the game you're the best at...
That would be true... but there is tower defense. Even if you are really good at it, you just don't receive that many points. And blockband, I don't think that gives many points either. :P
I Just do eggwars to get points, I have like 10,000 points from egg!:)
i think I've collected almost 80,000 points from eggwars alone. :p

Reactions: Caaaaarman
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Top Bottom