Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
You don't really need to get 13+ CPS to play 1.8 you know. Just practice your aim and strafing, and you're pretty much good to go.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I'd rather not trying to jitter click, as staffs discourage it as it may trigger a false sentinel ban, But it's allowed.
From asking a staff member, when sentinel false bans you due to usage of jitterclick, they might not unban you
over that. So In my opinion, I'd rather not trying to jitter click.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I didn't get banned while I jitterclicked on here, I just try to vibrate my hand as past as possible, when you can do that, then try some grips.
Find out which one is the most comfortable for you and practise.
I'm sure you will jitter click soon if you practise a lot. :)

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
I don't ask for locking. I ask if these videos helped him that he can ask for locking. Or is that also not allowed?
That's exactly the same thing xd. There's more than 2 tutorials out there. Threads don't need to be locked as soon as someone has provided an answer to a question, there are more people who may like to chip in and respond

Reactions: GeldHaftige

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
That's exactly the same thing xd. There's more than 2 tutorials out there. Threads don't need to be locked as soon as someone has provided an answer to a question, there are more people who may like to chip in and respond
If he has the information that he needd. Is it Yet normal that he can ask for locking? He asked us for making a good video about 1.8. What do you mean with 'respond'?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
If he has the information that he needd. Is it Yet normal that he can ask for locking? He asked us for making a good video about 1.8. What do you mean with 'respond'?

Because your information isn't the only and best information out there. Suggesting him to lock after giving your advice is basically requesting a lock yourself. That's the point Mooofin was trying to get across

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Because your information isn't the only and best information out there. Suggesting him to lock after giving your advice is basically requesting a lock yourself. That's the point Mooofin was trying to get across
No, I have said: 'If these videos helped you' can you than ask for locking? If the problem is solved is it Yes normal that the thread will be locked. I don't give him information, I have given him Some videos, because he asked for some.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
No, I have said: 'If these videos helped you' can you than ask for locking? If the problem is solved is it Yes normal that the thread will be locked. I don't give him information, I have given him Some videos, because he asked for some.

Yes my point exactly xP. You said, "If these videos helped you can you than ask for locking." That's basically saying, yea these advice are good enough so ask for a lock. But we're straying off from topic. Let's leave it as it is right now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Lyriie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the orange team! 🍊
Lyriie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations and welcome back to the orange team! 🍊
hoppyfrog28_ wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Nice new pfp! How do you make them?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything 🧡
Top Bottom