Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

is there such thing as a server where you pay once and never have to pay for it again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon

Feb 4, 2014
North Dakota
www.cubecraftgames.net
hmm yes but how do you install them? is it literally a big thing that you plugin to your computer or is it some code or what?
and thanks for all that info, but i think im just going to go with mcprohosting for now. i still need to know how to get plugins though.
Yeah that's what I'm doing that's why I haven't been on in a while to busy making my server

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
hmm yes but how do you install them? is it literally a big thing that you plugin to your computer or is it some code or what?
and thanks for all that info, but i think im just going to go with mcprohosting for now. i still need to know how to get plugins though.

Lol, google it, its like the easiest thing. And if googling is too hard for you, dont have a server, cause thats much, much harder.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
Lol, google it, its like the easiest thing. And if googling is too hard for you, dont have a server, cause thats much, much harder.
xD there are so many different kinds of servers though, i just wanted to find the easiest and cheapest. i found many different ways to install a plugin, and thanks yall for the info, i think i have my server now.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
I think (in my opinion)the worst part of setting up a hub server is the permissions ... it takes so much time to write cause you have to go on every plugins website (not obvious when you have over 75 plugins :D) to find the permissions and paste them on your permissions.yml and when you think you've got every thing ready and you invite people on they start finding flaws(dont know how to write it ) and you have to find the ''flaws'' and fix it and test again..and blablabla... That is the thing that put me off ...that why I stopped it and went to CubeCraft...

Just my experience ...

McgamerBroFTW

Dec 31, 2013
I have tried portforwarding, hamachi, EVERYTHING but the paying stuff and still no server! If you have any idea how to get a youtube link or web link that will do it for virgin media super hub, I would REALLY appreciate it. And I`m soon thinking about donating more, but I could really do with the help!

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
I have tried portforwarding, hamachi, EVERYTHING but the paying stuff and still no server! If you have any idea how to get a youtube link or web link that will do it for virgin media super hub, I would REALLY appreciate it. And I`m soon thinking about donating more, but I could really do with the help!

If you did try all of that and it didnt work (which I doubt), just dont have a server. Like unless 100 people are asking you to have one, its usually not worth it. Look at all the other noobs out there with their little servers, their peak players are like 4, its not much fun.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
Wether the plugins are free or not depends on the developer behind them, if the dev wants to make them paid then they are paid. Theres nothing that says plugins have to be free.
image.jpg

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
Needs a bit of permissions stuff -_- but its good... It has creative,sg,skywars,parkour,factions,kitpvp,shop...but to configure the portforward, the plugins, the permissions ect you need alot of experience... I use pex permissions halothe23 might know what it is ... Even tough they dont use jit...the plugins are from bukkitdevs and are custumised to the server...the server it self is spigot... I think its the most stable derivitive of bukkit... Anyways if you want it tell me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom