Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I honestly link them to the Bedrock report forums and if I was streaming, I provide them video evidence.

That usually makes them unsure and they'll leave you alone, I would like to know how do you people do it.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
My way to deal with it is by ignoring them.
Most people hackusate because they are angry that they either lost or have an excuse for the loss. Because they don't want to admit that they lost honestly and therefore can't stand their loss. Even though in some cases they may be right but that's still not a reason to hackusate since they can just report and don't make a big deal of it by hackusating :p

Reactions: UBRE and YeaUhm

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
My way to deal with it is by ignoring them.
Most people hackusate because they are angry that they either lost or have an excuse for the loss. Because they don't want to admit that they lost honestly and therefore can't stand their loss. Even though in some cases they may be right but that's still not a reason to hackusate since they can just report and don't make a big deal of it by hackusating :p
True, but I prefer not to run risks (as other legit players have been banned as well) and make them realize I am not hacking just to prevent an actual report.

Most of them don't do it, as you typed, but it's still better to be safe about it.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
I actually always ignore them, usually they are indeed just people who can't stand their loss. If they continue I'll just send a link to the reports site, I mean if people think I'm hacking they can always report me, as I know myself I'm not cheating.

Reactions: UBRE

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I just ignore people that hackusate me. It's better not to say anything, as you can get in trouble sometimes.
A lot of people hackusates people just because they lost a game/they died in a hilarous way. If you see like a "hacker" or "I am going to report you", do not say anything back and keep focused on your game.

Reactions: UBRE

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
i say something on chat, but if you think when someone hackusate you mean something, that you are good, when someone important does it like someone on the leader board, it feels very satisfying to know that you are improving, and you are no longer those players who pressed the "q" by mistake and threw the sword

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom