Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2020
I got falsely banned by “experimental detection” and it tells me to find the appeal code in minecraft but now where in minecraft. I play bedrock (xbox) and my gamer tag is Txmmy77

Reactions: LlTE

AnolTongi

Moderanol
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Pronouns
He/Him
I think you just need to try to login to the server?
(I suppose)

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
it was a person who banned me
Your ban is very confusing. It says you were banned by both Elivat and Sentinel. It seems to be experimental, so if you were false banned you will be unbanned. The ban message is "You were BANNED by Elivat for Sentinel caught you cheating! (AntiCheat)" I have never seen this before so I assume it is a new Sentinel feature. To appeal, I suggest starting a conversation with @Eli first and then follow his advice on what to do next. I hope this gets figured out for you. How long have you waited on the "loading resources" screen? (Maybe try waiting longer)

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
This is a bug that we're aware of, the appeal code should show up. Regardless I see you already started a conversation with me so that's great. For whoever sees this, if you ever experience this yourself/see someone have this issue, just advise them to contact the staff member through a conversation, and it'll serve as an "appeal".
To clear up what kind of punishment this was, @Entrustious6679 is correct. You were not banned by Sentinel but by me directly.
- Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I have two sides
Left & Right
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
alpha 🤓
Lyriie wrote on Kazwa's profile.
I am concerned.
qKhalidd wrote on Desiderata's profile.
hey thanks for the follow cutie :3
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
Top Bottom