Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
Any ways on how to counter bow spammers/ bow campers?

I only have these ways:
- Ender pearl (too expensive)
- Safe bridge (only if they dont break it)
- Bow camp/ bow spam back

Any other ways because im running out of ways to beat them...

Heres what i mean by bow spam/ bow camp:

eBoyRoy

Dec 31, 2019
Nederland
I don't really know another way, but when the opponent does not have the best bow aim, you can try to bridge as fast as possible to the opponent. Especially if you're playing in teams, 1 person can build and distract and the others can follow and kill the player.

Reactions: Zeobitz_

KevinKaasKat

Apr 12, 2020
lmao it sounds pretty weird, but what program do you use to record this, i have searched the play store for ages now and i can't find a program that also record internal sound

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I don't really know another way, but when the opponent does not have the best bow aim, you can try to bridge as fast as possible to the opponent. Especially if you're playing in teams, 1 person can build and distract and the others can follow and kill the player.

@Zeobitz_ I always use this tactic against campers with bows. My mate keeps distracting the team by start building and makes it look like we are building a safe bride, but in the meanwhile I am building a bridge really fast high in the sky, or behind the islands. Or you can collect all the diamonds on mid and get an enderpearl. The map on your video is very good for that, on that map I alway got full iron armor in max 5 minutes after the gamestart. Once you got the enderpearl, you can run around on the campers island and your teammates can build a bridge.

xMastermind

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2019
Campers (almost) never win. You can just get stacked and take an advantage of your position on mid. Go build a bridge to them and go shoot them with bows. Slowly encounter and wait for the right moment. If they are in the shop or can't shoot for a few seconds go in and kill them. (Most of the time campers can't pvp). Good luck in your next match :).

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
It really depends If there is already a bridge, how good the player is, if your egg is still alive and how much time I want to spend to get the win. If he is not that good I usually try to god bridge or jitter bridge over. If he can hit a few shot build a staircase until you're able to jump down safely. If I've got enough time I just buy an ender pearl. If hr is actually good buy a bow and try to knock him off.

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
I just risk it for the biscuit and it works out for the most part, but seriously if you really want to win and don't mind waiting if you just camp out in front of them they will most likely get bored and you can always bait them so they waste their arrows and while they buy more push(heavily depends upon being able to "god bridge")

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Top Bottom