Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cheeziness

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2017
burning in hell
I found this lovely server by watching a live stream on YouTube and I remembered playing EggWars in the past times so I've decided to come back and now I feel welcomed!!:)

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I found Cubecraft by watching a lot of YouTube videos, in fact CubeCraft is what got me playing Minecraft :D:cube_light:

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I found it by looking through server lists, I saw a YouTuber play eggwars but didn't know the IP and I can remember my first ever and my favorite game was control point, i am really sad it got removed :'(

L

Lepzi

I found it by watching YouTubers play it and then started playing the server myself and really loved playing it so i just basically quit every server i used to play and i'm here all the time.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I watched PeteZahHutt and BajanCanadian play eggwars :3
(BajanCanadian was advretsing his bad server in his last eggwars vid mute him lol)
No but Pete is lit.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I found this lovely server by watching a live stream on YouTube and I remembered playing EggWars in the past times so I've decided to come back and now I feel welcomed!!:)
Petezahhutt, I saw his first video of eggwars and imidiantly joined the server. I also found it on the server list while I was bored one time.

Reactions: Deeds
D

Deleted member 169486

I was watching PrestonPlayz video and I wanted to know the server so I googled 'Eggwars.' The first thing that came up was someone suggesting it on hypixel, to which another player replied about this server. One google search later and I had me a cubecraft.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
A really close friend of mine told me about cubecraft the second I bought minecraft. When I bought minecraft, my friend was telling me about the game skywars on cubecraft and I had no idea what it was. We went on the server and always had the time of our lives. I still remember those moments :)

Fun fact: Cubecraft was the first ever server I joined. :D

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Loooong time agoo.. Enzoknol .-.
No I don't watch him. I was searching for a huge server with big Youtubers in it, so decided to join Cube. ^-^
And I'm glad I joined it.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I simply saw my brother playing SkyWars on CubeCraft, and I immediately liked it, so I have used my brother's account for 2 months and after that I bought my own Minecraft account.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Livvv wrote on SanCookie's profile.
:(❤️
Mintypie231 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
When I saw you with a normal name color, my heart dropped. I thought it was an error or something, so I was refreshing the page for like 10 minutes. Turns out it wasn't an error.
Thank you for everything you have done till now.
Top Bottom