Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cheeziness

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2017
burning in hell
I found this lovely server by watching a live stream on YouTube and I remembered playing EggWars in the past times so I've decided to come back and now I feel welcomed!!:)

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I found Cubecraft by watching a lot of YouTube videos, in fact CubeCraft is what got me playing Minecraft :D:cube_light:

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I found it by looking through server lists, I saw a YouTuber play eggwars but didn't know the IP and I can remember my first ever and my favorite game was control point, i am really sad it got removed :'(

L

Lepzi

I found it by watching YouTubers play it and then started playing the server myself and really loved playing it so i just basically quit every server i used to play and i'm here all the time.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I watched PeteZahHutt and BajanCanadian play eggwars :3
(BajanCanadian was advretsing his bad server in his last eggwars vid mute him lol)
No but Pete is lit.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I found this lovely server by watching a live stream on YouTube and I remembered playing EggWars in the past times so I've decided to come back and now I feel welcomed!!:)
Petezahhutt, I saw his first video of eggwars and imidiantly joined the server. I also found it on the server list while I was bored one time.

Reactions: Deeds
D

Deleted member 169486

I was watching PrestonPlayz video and I wanted to know the server so I googled 'Eggwars.' The first thing that came up was someone suggesting it on hypixel, to which another player replied about this server. One google search later and I had me a cubecraft.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
A really close friend of mine told me about cubecraft the second I bought minecraft. When I bought minecraft, my friend was telling me about the game skywars on cubecraft and I had no idea what it was. We went on the server and always had the time of our lives. I still remember those moments :)

Fun fact: Cubecraft was the first ever server I joined. :D

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Loooong time agoo.. Enzoknol .-.
No I don't watch him. I was searching for a huge server with big Youtubers in it, so decided to join Cube. ^-^
And I'm glad I joined it.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I simply saw my brother playing SkyWars on CubeCraft, and I immediately liked it, so I have used my brother's account for 2 months and after that I bought my own Minecraft account.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Top Bottom