Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ethxn983452

Member
Oct 11, 2023
4
0
2
26
I'm from Latin America and the region is listed in the EU., and that makes ping high, I'd like to know how I can change that
 

CircusWarz 🤡

Senior Moderator and QA
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 2, 2016
2,211
11,331
538
23
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
We do not have any South American servers, but you may have better connection once matchmaking starts putting you in NA servers
 

CircusWarz 🤡

Senior Moderator and QA
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 2, 2016
2,211
11,331
538
23
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
and how do I know I was matched on NA servers?
It's not something you can control, though usually around this time at least in Eggwars I get put into NA games
It's best to read this thread to gain a better understanding or at least some on how our matchmaking system works :)
 

ethxn983452

Member
Oct 11, 2023
4
0
2
26
It's not something you can control, though usually around this time at least in Eggwars I get put into NA games
It's best to read this thread to gain a better understanding or at least some on how our matchmaking system works :)
Another question, how can I put cubecraft in Spanish? It's all in English
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
Top Bottom