Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ethxn983452

Member
Oct 11, 2023
4
0
2
26
I'm from Latin America and the region is listed in the EU., and that makes ping high, I'd like to know how I can change that
 

CircusWarz 🤡

Senior Moderator and QA
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 2, 2016
2,211
11,331
538
23
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
We do not have any South American servers, but you may have better connection once matchmaking starts putting you in NA servers
 

CircusWarz 🤡

Senior Moderator and QA
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 2, 2016
2,211
11,331
538
23
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
and how do I know I was matched on NA servers?
It's not something you can control, though usually around this time at least in Eggwars I get put into NA games
It's best to read this thread to gain a better understanding or at least some on how our matchmaking system works :)
 

ethxn983452

Member
Oct 11, 2023
4
0
2
26
It's not something you can control, though usually around this time at least in Eggwars I get put into NA games
It's best to read this thread to gain a better understanding or at least some on how our matchmaking system works :)
Another question, how can I put cubecraft in Spanish? It's all in English
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom